Project Manager IV - (E4)
Company: Applied Materials, Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 24, 2022
- Prepares project plans and drives -the project from conception
and planning to implementation. Will participate in the development
of -strategies, processes and resources.
- Manages project schedule and task details by utilizing project
management tools such as reports, tracking charts, checklist and
project scheduling software.
- Coordinates allocated resources from within the Division -to
achieve on-time and within budget performance objectives for the
project. -Initiates and manages purchase requisitions, and purchase
- Drives cost schedule performance of equipment for internal and
external customers and vendors worldwide.
- Participates on multifunctional design teams comprised of
internal, external and/or matrixed headcount to complete projects.
-Provides technical input to team members to achieve project
- Interfaces and coordinates within the division to define
project objectives, provide status updates and prepare for release
- Provides engineering and business process expertise to team and
other members on various standard programs / issues.
- Identifies and resolves potential complications within the
project and develops solutions for resolution.Functional Knowledge
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own
specialized discipline or field -Business Expertise
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends
best practices to improve products, processes or servicesLeadership
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource
requirements, risk, and/or complexity -Problem Solving
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated
analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or
service objectives; work is guided by functional
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to
adopt a different point of
DegreeSkillsCertifications:Languages:Years of Experience:7 - 10
YearsWork Experience:Additional InformationTravel:Relocation
Eligible:YesApplied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran
or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. -
Keywords: Applied Materials, Inc., San Jose , Project Manager IV - (E4), Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!