Environmental Services - Manager in Training
Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Environmental Services - Manager in TrainingUS-CA-SAN
JOSERequisition ID: 45Shift: 1st Shift/Day ShiftOverviewHealthcare
Services Group (HCSG) services thousands of accounts nationwide and
is now hiring an Environmental Services Manager in Training in your
area! With a custom, state of the art training program, there are
engaging opportunities regardless of where you are in your career.
If you crave to learn and want to make a positive impact in your
community, we'd love to have you on our team!What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs ResponsibilitiesOur exciting
Manager-In-Training (MIT) program gives you the opportunity to
learn and grow at an established company with over 40 years of
experience. As our newest associate, you'll experience a custom
interactive program that will guide you through hands-on and
computer-based training, lasting approximately 8 weeks. The program
focuses on different aspects of managing your own account,
- HCSG's Purpose, Vision, and Values
- Business Operations
- Human Resources Management
- Financial / Budgetary Management
- Client RelationsOur promotions from within philosophy opens the
door to stimulating opportunities within our company upon
successful and demonstrated proficiency in the Account Manager in
- A high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic computer skills.
- Positive attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves and
do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required,
including web-based reporting
- General knowledge and understanding of management techniques,
and computer software
- Good verbal and written communication, interpersonal and
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by
State, Local, and/or Customers.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Healthcare
Services Group, Inc. complies with federal, state and local
ordinances where such laws restrict the use of criminal background
checks on individuals seeking employment with Healthcare Services
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., San Jose , Environmental Services - Manager in Training, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!