Business Office Director
Company: Oakmont Management Group
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Business Office Director, Fulltime - Sunday through Thursday
Oakmont of San Jose is a premier senior living community situated
on a beautifully landscaped campus. Managed by Oakmont Management
Group, Oakmont of San Jose provides exceptional quality, comfort,
and care with five-star services and amenities. Residents enjoy a
rewarding lifestyle with individualized comprehensive support that
promotes continuing independence. We deliver meaningful lifestyles
and relationships with residents, families, and team members by
developing a winning culture and living these values: Authenticity
* Teamwork * Compassion * Commitment * Resilience.
With communities across California and Nevada opportunities for
career growth, relocation, and travel are significant. In addition,
our team members may enjoy the following benefits:
* Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
* Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
* Discounted Meals
* Bonus Opportunities
* Team Member Discount Program
* 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
* Recognition Programs
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Student Loan Refinancing
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Pet Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
The Business Office Director is responsible for the administration
of payroll and accounting control functions and procedures in
accordance with company policies and procedures. Additionally, they
will be responsible for hiring, evaluating, coordinating,
motivating, monitoring performance, scheduling, and supervising the
department team members in accordance with the companys mission and
* Perform administrative duties for the Community, including
recruiting, background checks, payroll, maintenance of personnel
files, employee orientation, benefits, and facilitating general
employee issues and inquiries.
* Coordinate all risk management activities.
* Perform, administer, and oversee all accounting functions.
* Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff, residents,
and guests, following established safety standards.
* Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with
co-workers and other departments.
* College course or other education in business administration
and/or management preferred.
* Prefer one (1) year of experience supervising and managing
* Prefer two (2) years of experience in accounting, human
resources, and payroll. Preferably in the healthcare industry.
* Ability to effectively train staff.
* Flexibility in work schedule as evidenced by working holidays,
evenings, weekends, and additional shifts when necessary to ensure
adequate coverage within the department.
* Able to operate a personal computer and be proficient in MS
Office programs (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening tests,
including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test within 72
hours of start date.
* Oakmont Management Group is committed to protecting our team
members and residents from COVID-19. All new team members must
provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination & booster or valid exemption
due to Qualifying Medical Reasons or Religious Beliefs subject to
About Oakmont Management Group: Oakmont Management Group is a
recognized leader in the senior living industry that manages a
portfolio of communities under the Oakmont Senior Living and Ivy
Living brand. Oakmont currently serves over 4,000 seniors across 40
communities in California and Nevada with an additional 5
communities set to open in the coming year. Oakmont strives to
create an atmosphere of family and community among team members,
residents, and resident family members. We know that caring and
meaningful relationships are the foundation of a rewarding life.
Our team is hand-selected for their skills, previous experience,
and passion for working with the elderly. Our practice is to
incorporate joy and laughter alongside our expectations of
excellence. Walk into our communities and feel our pride of
ownership and commitment to service.
Oakmont Management Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Oakmont Management Group, San Jose , Business Office Director, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!