Product Lifecycle Manager
Company: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 22, 2022
- Experience in complete Product Life Cycle Concept, Plan,
Develop, Validate, Launch and Production release.
- Project Planning and Management
- Execution of Supply Chain changes, Change Management, MCNs,
- Responsible for sustaining critical issues (i. e. line stop
resolution, CAP accounts, AVL management, manufacturing process
- EOL Strategy and Planning development with integrated product
- Risk management (multi-source tech assessment, component, cost
variance, supply chain review over product lifecycle)
- Action planning for product field performance
- Drive closed loop communication on sustaining design issues to
influence DFX for new products
- Responsible for monitoring, reporting, and managing critical
product lifecycle metrics
- Extensive knowledge in Vendor Handling technique in throughout
product life cycle.
- Experience in coordinating all the entities involved in a
Supply Chain management.
- Experience in working with Contract Manufacturers to develop
the product on time and every time with good yield.
- Manages Supplier continuous improvements and ensures to meet
cross functional team expectations.
- Coordinate with various cross functional teams for project
reviews and updates.
- Proficient in various computer software tools such as Excel, MS
Word, Power Point, and flow chart programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
Keywords: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, San Jose , Product Lifecycle Manager, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!