DAS / In-Building Project Manager
Company: Avery Duke, LLC
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 22, 2022
We are seeking a Project Managerto drive new business opportunities
for Distributed Antenna (DAS) services. The candidate should
already have a track record for being the primary point of contact
for high level interaction while leveraging a cross-functional team
of subject matter experts to design, engineer, build and deliver
communications infrastructure.The ideal candidate will show high
energy, be focused, result-orientated and be a highly self-driven
individual who demonstrates value to the company. Accountable for
project optimization and working with the cross functional design
and deployment teams to manage and complete projects in the most
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate work across internal and external project resources
including partner construction and delivery resources, customer
contacts and our internal management team.
- Create project tracking profile in the internal system to
manage project milestones across internal and external team
- Monitor the progress the project schedule and milestones to
ensure work is completed on time
- Once a project is complete make sure that all relevant close
out documentation has been gathered for submittal. Confirm that all
notes and required documentation is up to date
- Update internal systems of project completion
- Coordinate partner invoices and payment milestones with
internal finance organization.
- Prepare / answer proposals and change order requests.
- Review approved and change orders coming from
sub-contractor-based project budgets.
- Prepare and submit change orders to customers.
- Ensure all financial components of a project are in place prior
to work commencing including client POs, subcontractor & material
PO's. This also includes cost estimate workbook for the internal
team consisting of travel expenses, if required.
- Work closely with Department Heads to ensure projects are being
completed on-time, on budget and within customer requirements and
- Work closely with customer and venues to handle escalations in
a timely and efficient manner.
- Complete internal cost estimation for new projects to develop
financial budgets for all tasks. (ex. Labor, Subcontractors,
materials and equipment, etc.)
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 10 years' experience with Project Management, leading
large programs consisting of several sub-projects, including
technical and commercial aspects.
- 5 years' experience in DAS construction and wireless industry
- Knowledge and experience of DAS technology and architecture
including latest generation/all-digital solutions as well as legacy
- Understanding of DAS design principles including review of
iBwave designs and resulting equipment requirements.
- Experience with DAS repair and maintenance preferred
- Experience leading interdisciplinary teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel as needed
Keywords: Avery Duke, LLC, San Jose , DAS / In-Building Project Manager, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!