Business Development Senior Manager
Company: High-Tech Professionals
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Fortune 50 Company is seeking Business Develop Manager. Company is
a leading supplier of supplier of lithium ion batteries for
electronic, industrial and utility applications including mobile
phones, notebook personal computers, uninterrupted power supplies,
and energy storage. This position is responsible for the sales,
marketing, business development, account management of company's
America Energy Storage Solutions offerings.
- Sales and Business development duties include: (i) based on
defined marketing and business strategy, influence potential
customers, accounts, partners and the industry at large, to open
and grow pertinent market(s) for our offering, (ii) accurately
assess and summarize customer's technical and commercial needs
while spec'ing-in or influencing their technological and commercial
- Order Intake and Sales Objectives duties include: (i) Support the
development of responsive proposals, and actively participate in
negotiating contracts, (ii) achieve/exceed Order Intake and Sales
objectives in the assigned territory, (iii) maintain constantly
up-to-date information in Customer Relationship Management and
Pipeline Management tool, (iv) consolidate meeting minutes,
insights, and other relevant details to prepare comprehensive
weekly team report.
- Account Management duties include: (i) develop close
relationships across customer organizations including senior
management to influence product requirements, and successfully
negotiate contracts, (ii) develop sales forecasts together with key
account(s), (iii) establish alliance with key customer and expand
CRM to working and C level Management, (iv) review and improve
proposals received from HQ team before localizing and making it
unique to the specific account's perceived value, (v) perform
localized logistics support for system shipments, testing, and
troubleshooting efforts (vi) resolve product or service account
issues by clarifying the customer's complaints, determining the
cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to
solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following
up to ensure resolution, customer satisfaction, and recurrent
- BS, Business or Engineering.
- 10+ years prior experience in Sales and Marketing in the energy
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
and a driver's license.
- Travel: 50%+.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Exceptional relationship skills are also required.
- Must be able to establish and grow relationships with primary and
executive-level contacts, internally and with customers &
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, with a high level
of integrity and creativity.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
measure using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals.
- Full proficiency in MS Office and with CRM / Pipeline Management
tools such as SalesForce or equivalent.
- MBA or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience in power generation transmission distribution
/ utility/ Commercial & Industrial energy / residential energy /
renewable energy space.
- Proven track record of sales experience with outstanding success
relative to goals and objective.
- Demonstrated competencies in performing in international work
- Must be able to carry office boxes and reach for elevated
archives as well as manipulating binders and boxes of
To apply for this position please submit an MS Word doc of your
resume and put in the subject "Job ID # 1892"
Keywords: High-Tech Professionals, San Jose , Business Development Senior Manager, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!