Training Manager - Environmental Services
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Xanitos, Inc. is a management company that provides hospital
housekeeping, patient transport, and central laundries services. It
is differentiated by its patented XRO System for cleaning patient
rooms, its outstanding operations management team, and by being a
private company whose priority is giving top-quality service. The
results are evident; at the hospitals it serves, Xanitos has
improved the cleaning quality, increased HCAHPS scores, reduced the
risk of HAIs, lowered bed turnaround time, and significantly
reduced costs.We are seeking a 1st shift Environmental
ServicesTraining Manager for Kaiser Permanente in San Jose, CA.What
we look for in an Environmental Services Training Manager:As an EVS
Training Manager, youwill be responsible for implementing and
executing a successful training program. It requires innovative
thinking, dynamic action, continuous and clear communication and
rapid, thorough follow--up. It also requires the collaborative
support of colleagues on the management team.Responsibilities:
- Plan, coordinate, execute, and document all new-hire initial
training to include (1) hospital orientation, (2) department
orientation, and (3) "hands-on" job training.
- Plan, coordinate, execute, and document small clinic/group
training in such learning fundamentals as MSDS, RACE, Infection
Control, Body Mechanics, Safety, Domestic Violence, Age-Specific
Protocols, Hospital and Department P&P, and any other Hospital
or company-mandated training programs. Training to be provided to
new hires and periodically to veteran staff.
- Plan, coordinate, execute, and document cross-training and
remedial training programs in both one-on-one and small clinic
- Plan, coordinate, execute, and document Focus of the Week
- Plan, coordinate, execute, and document (in collaboration with
other members of the management team) the supervision/management
- Assist in the planning, coordination, execution, and
documentation of department hospitality training.
- Customize training documentation forms as required.
- Prepare a detailed outline of site-specific training programs
- Prepare monthly reports of training activity and
- Liaise with Regional Training Manager, Corporate HR, and
Training staff and on-site resources to remain at "leading
- Provide adequate notice to supervisors/managers of impending
training exercises and coordinator relief/replacement staff as
- Prepare memory aids for staff; i.e. laminate cards for MSDS,
Mission, Race, etc.
- Prepare a master training schedule several months in advance
and review it periodically with the management team.
- Ensure the computer-based QA program is operating smoothly with
inspections performed thoroughly and promptly.
- Coordinate and compile results of the user satisfaction survey
- Collect supervision rounds forms and supervision team meeting
minutes forms; compile, review and present to Department Head.
- Coordinate and compile results of special "QA and Infection
Control monitoring instrument programs" as required. Present
materials at Infection Control/QA meetings at assigned.
- Ensure adequate quantities of forms.Qualifications:
- Employees in Healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment at Xanitos,
absent a legally required Medical or Religious exception, and are
required to report their vaccination status and upload proof of
vaccination via a secure online portal.
- High School diploma is required. College degree or equivalent
work experience is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment
- Exhibit initiative, responsibility, flexibility, and
- Possess a thorough knowledge of contract administration and
- Ability to use knowledge of working environment to meet
established goals and objectivesXanitos understands the importance
of you, and your family's health and wellbeing, as well as your
financial future. With that in mind, we take pride in the variety
of benefit plans that are available for our employees. Please note,
plans vary by location and are subject to eligibility and work hour
requirements in accordance with company policy and state laws.
Plans may include:
- Life, accident, and disability insurance
- 401K Retirement Plans
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employee wellness program
- Shoes for crew reimbursement
- Paid Time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays,
bereavement, and jury duty.
- Employee discounts to theme parks, theaters, sporting events,
movies, and more.
Keywords: Xanitos, San Jose , Training Manager - Environmental Services, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!