Configuration Management Engineer II - Palladium Emulation Platform (R36734/rs)
Company: Cadence Design Systems
Location: San Jose
Posted on: August 6, 2022
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want
to make an impact on the world of technology.
Cadence has an opportunity for a Configuration Management Engineer.
We are looking for a A passionate and motivated CM automation
engineer to support the Palladium emulation product line. We offer
amazing opportunities to grow, no matter where you are in your
career. This position involves managing daily software build, test,
and configuration management support for other cross functional
teams. The responsibility also includes maintaining and enhancing
the existing automation systems, designing and developing new
automation systems, software integration, and product validation.
The candidate will also work closely with cross functional teams to
diagnose and resolve problems.
- BS / MS / MCA in CS / IT / E&C
- Worked for multiple years on the Configuration Management of
large projects (large code and test bases, multi-sited, hundreds of
- Exposure to one or more of
Perforce/git/Mercurial/CVS/RCS/ClearCase as an admin
- Expertise on build tools and SCM processes
- Scripting skills at the level of an expert
- Experience with one or more of Shells/Python/Perl
- UNIX expertise - as user and (preferably) admin
Additionally, we would be delighted if our person has these
(&Frameworks) and AJAX
- Understanding/use of Relational and Flat Database systems
- Exposure to tools such as Coverity, Valgrind, Purify, Quantify,
gcov, gprof, Sanitizers
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good communication skills (verbal/written)
- Ability to work/collaborate in a team and with
- Ability to multi-task between complex projects and operational
- Aptitude to learn new technologies rapidly
Keywords: Cadence Design Systems, San Jose , Configuration Management Engineer II - Palladium Emulation Platform (R36734/rs), Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!