Operations ESG and Sustainability Manager
Company: Monolithic Power Systems
Location: San Jose
Posted on: August 5, 2022
This website is AudioEye enabled and is being optimized for
accessibility. To open the AudioEye Toolbar, press shift + =. The
toolbar contains the followingThe AudioEye Help Desk to report
accessibility and usability related issues.The AudioEye
Certification Statement to explain the ongoing web accessibility
and usability enhancements for this website.The Player tool to
listen to this site read aloud. The Player is not intended as a
substitute for your screen reader. If you are unable to complete
this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask
for an accommodation or an alternative application process.
Operations ESG and Sustainability Manager Regular Full Time
Kirkland, WA, US 11 days ago Requisition ID: 1693 This position
will be the company-level leader to support our Environmental,
Social, and Governance (ESG) team to track and report Scope 1, 2,
and 3 greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions data, and assist with ESG
initiatives worldwide. The position will require a demonstrated
passion for ESG and a keen eye for detail. The role will report to
the Global Facilities Sr. Manager.Primary Responsibilities:
- This role is primarily focused on the operational mechanics of
inventorying, measuring, and reporting progress toward public
targets and required disclosures in the environmental, social and
governance (ESG) space.
- Support and coordinate the efforts to obtain scope 3 data from
the MPS supply chain of subcontractors in global sites with
- Interface with customers to communicate MPS' commitment to ESG,
provide ESG performance data, highlight ESG initiatives, complete
environmental surveys and address all other related environmental
- Responsible for coordination with internal stakeholders as part
of cross-departmental ESG team (including legal, compliance, HR,
Facilities, QA, and product lines) to develop, implement and manage
ongoing globally standardized environmental sustainability dataset
under key reporting frameworks showing progress towards internal &
external sustainability objectives, financial compliance and
- Maintain scope 1 and 2 data and online GHG platform for the
global facilities team.
- Provide internal training to MPS personnel supporting ESG
initiatives, goals, reporting, etc.
- Complete required monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting with
appropriate reporting metrics under key reporting frameworks.
- Serves as subject matter expert for ongoing facilities projects
managing data and green building certifications.
- Research new and innovative technologies to assist in achieving
GHG emission reduction goals.
- Track waste data on monthly basis and identify areas of
- Contribute toward internal and external sustainability goal
- Create necessary sustainability training for regional
- Work with facilities and real estate teams to implement
initiatives to reduce Scope 1, 2 & 3 emissions.
- Conduct benchmarking and research on sustainability
- Use appreciable ingenuity and innovation to independently
research, develop, and implement new energy, water, waste and
sustainability programs and initiatives under the general direction
of the Facilities Sr. Manager.
- Facilitating and evidencing sustainability compliance
- Support other Facilities related tasks and projects.Desired
- Work experience in either sustainability related or real estate
- Understanding of sustainability related corporate reporting
frameworks and standards, including GHG protocol, TCFD, CDP, and
- Environmental or ESG Compliance experience
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, including prior
project management experience.
- Ability to make effective presentations on complex topics to an
internal department, large group of employees, and/or management.
- Team-management and leadership skills.
- Time management skills with the ability to meet
- Educated to a Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) level or greater from
four-year College or University ideally in sustainability related
subject and a minimum of three years of related experience and/or
training ideally in global high-tech companies.
- Minimum of one year's experience in compliance program
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and
Keywords: Monolithic Power Systems, San Jose , Operations ESG and Sustainability Manager, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!