Business Development Account Manager
Company: San Jose Behavioral Health
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 26, 2022
- Work closely with hospital discharge planners, social workers,
case managers, physicians and management, as well as provide
education to staff to generate referral sources.
- Develop strong relationships with key referral sources and
their personnel, identifying new opportunities for partnering and
- Manage leads from referral sources and ensures efficient
admissions process for clients.
- Expeditiously document all activity in company Customer
Relationship Manager (Salesforce).
- Work closely with corporate Consumer Marketing team to ensure
utilization of their resources and implementation of best practice
in brand development.
- Coordinate with clinical assessment team on referrals for
admission based on the facility services offered.
- Educate patients, families, community and other referral
sources on programs, services and amenities provided within
- Coordinate the completion of admission process and ensure
appropriate resources are obtained.
- Travel frequently within community, schedule meetings and
develop contacts/referral sources; document referral sources within
appropriate contact management system; report on referral/activity
management, as defined by management.
- Develop events and educational forums that demonstrate
organization's thought leadership and provide an opportunity to
identify potential referral sources and maintain existing referral
- Utilize analytic tools, such as Salesforce, to effectively plan
and evaluate activity to optimize results.
- Represent facility in professional forums and communicates
mission in all outreach and interactions.
- Create outreach initiatives that will regularly communicate
facility mission with referral sources through phone, email,
e-blast, written notes, events, networking and other professional
- Provide initial and on-going clinical assessments of patients
and manages admissions process, if appropriately licensed/certified
and/or experienced to provide those services. -OTHER FUNCTIONS:
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or perusing a Bachelor's degree
or related health or social services field required. - -
- Four or more years' related experience in healthcare business
development role required.
- One or more years' supervisory experience required.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license, maintain
automobile insurance coverage and have access to an automobile,
where facility requires.
Keywords: San Jose Behavioral Health, San Jose , Business Development Account Manager, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!