Senior Product Manager, Platform as a Service (US Remote Available)
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine
data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. We are a company
filled with people who are not only passionate about our product,
but also seek to deliver the best experiences for our customers. At
Splunk, we are committed to our work, customers, having fun, and
most importantly, to each other's success.Role:We are looking for a
smart, passionate, and experienced Product Manager with experience
working in companies of varying sizes in a high-tempo, dynamic
environment. In the role of Product Manager for the IT
Infrastructure and CI/CD teams, you'll work on building integration
and delivery platforms and infrastructure products/services. We
iteratively build products based on data, hypotheses, and customer
outcomes, not on our opinions or our seniority. We want you to
contribute in the same way.Requirements:
- Define, deliver and optimize roadmaps against data driven goals
to meet product objectives
- Define clear product outcomes that are anchored by measurable
- You'll be the liaison between scrum master, developer/tester
partners, and cultivate tact and respectful communication across
these groups. You will assist in Scrum related activities,
including sprints and client demos.
- Knowledge of leading multiple projects, work streams, and
Kanban boards in Jira.
- You have a practical understanding of good experimental design
and statistical concepts related to hypothesis testing.
- You are a self-starter with experience leading matrix teams
through influence rather than authority.
- You function within Agile principles.
- You will demonstrate strong familiarity with and aptitude for
cloud computing principles and services available across public
cloud providers and data centers.
- You possess an acute sense of urgency and are able to resolve
project issues and roadblocks throughout the analytics lifecycle.
You'll accomplish this by working with all cross-functional
partners as necessary. You'll develop relationships with business
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a closely
related field, or equivalent experience and typically 10+ years'
total work experience.
- 7+ years of consumer or enterprise internet software product
management experience, with at least 3 in the CI/CD and
- Validated ability to drive, contribute to, and communicate
solutions to technical product challenges.
- Communicating resolution and/or critical issue of pertinent
project issues, along with ongoing regular updates to manager level
and executive level is required.
- Demonstrable ability to understand code for automation, data
analysis, or prototyping product features.
- Technical understanding of infrastructure technologies such as
compute, storage containers, serverless and networking.
- Independently author well-written technical and functional
feature requirements in the form of user stories and acceptance
criteria for complex technical use cases.
- Experience using Atlassian JIRA or equivalent to manage
backlogs and document features.
- Excellent written documentation and executive presentation
- Solid understanding of CI/CD pipeline concepts, advanced
deployments, and testing methodologies
- Excellent data analysis skills.
- Confirmed leadership skills.
- Confirmed ability to make data-driven business decisionsWhat We
Offer You: Wow, I want that.
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always
expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and
contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A set of extraordinarily hardworking, innovative, open, fun and
dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product
management and customer support.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through
ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors
help both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.Are you
ready for the next step in your career? Splunk has been in the Top
10 "Best Places to Work" for ten years in a row, and we're only
getting better!We value diversity at our company. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or any other applicable legally protected
characteristics in the location in which the candidate is
applying.(Colorado only*) Minimum base salary of $115,000.00. You
may also be eligible for incentive pay + equity + benefits.*Note:
Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-201 et seq).
Keywords: SignalFx, San Jose , Senior Product Manager, Platform as a Service (US Remote Available), Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!