Product Manager, Research Tools & Integrations
Company: CB Insights
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At CB Insights, we connect the tech companies building the future
with the world's leading investors and corporations. As the new
Product Manager for our Research Productivity team, you're a key
player bringing our product strategy to life. The mission of our
Research Productivity team is to build tools that empower
researchers to analyze, visualize, and collaborate over massive
amounts of data. You build visualization and taxonomy tools to
1000x the output of our internal research team. You own our direct
data offerings, including our public API, data feeds, and
integrations. And you supercharge a formidable engineering team
with the talent to bring new ideas to life, fast.
This role is fully remote within the US.
- Serve as product owner in agile ceremonies for the development
team representing our Research Productivity mission, which builds
tools and integrations for analysts.
- Build products analysts use. Set, hit, and report on goals for
research tool and integration adoption.
- Drive continuous discovery. Work backwards from end goals to
validate hypotheses with weekly customer interviews, data analysis,
and competitive research.
- Manage the team's roadmap with clear, logical, and compelling
- Work with Design to create intuitive, beautiful, useful
- Work with Engineering to explore technical possibilities, scope
tightly, and ship to learn-fast, frequent, dependable.
- Gain followership with senior stakeholders and partners across
- Work with Research Products & Operations (RPO) and the
Intelligence Unit (IU) to devise and execute on plans to scale our
- Work closely with Marketing, Solutions Consulting, and
Onboarding teams in building out our direct data offerings
- At least 5 years of B2B product management experience
- Experience with direct products including API and data feeds
- History of structured, hypothesis-driven, continuous
- Rigorous decision quality. Ruthlessly prioritizes opportunities
for commercial value. Structured, deductive, and quantitative
thinker even in ambiguity.
- Entrepreneurial. Strong bias to execution.
- Effective and compelling communicator, proven with customers
- Sought after cross-functional partner
- Experience with agile software development required
- Experience with Jira for ticket management, tracking, and
- Experience with Productboard preferred
- Experience with SQL or Looker preferred
What's CB Insights All About
The CB Insights platform is the smartest way to explore and exploit
emerging technologies. We help the world's leading companies
accelerate their digital strategy and transformation with data, not
opinion. Our Emerging Technology Insights Platform fuses machine
and human intelligence to help you discover and manage your
response to emerging technology startups and markets.
Full Time Perks
- Amazing culture that emphasizes Hard Work, High Standards,
Hunger, Helpfulness, and Humility. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 700k+ people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision
insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education
- Rest and Relax: Competitive vacation and holiday plans
- Refuel: In-office lunch stipend, snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and
creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to
the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is
close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a
diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!
Keywords: CB Insights, San Jose , Product Manager, Research Tools & Integrations, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!