Charity Training Manager
Company: RB Marketing
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionRB Marketing empowers our Charity Training
Manager Team to deliver a world-class and unique experience based
on each community's needs on a daily basis. We have teamed up with
one of the most remarkable charities in the San Francisco Bay area.
We are dedicated to strengthening the mutual respect, goodwill, and
relations among law enforcement and our local communities.We are
obsessed with building long-term, reliable bonds with our
communities. Our mission is to deliver honest, sincere, and
high-integrity promotional practices to local communities that they
not only want but deserve. Our team does a remarkable job at
devising and executing creative and impactful presentations that
expand the reach of our charity partners.Face-to-face fundraising
is one of the fastest-growing sectors in nonprofit fundraising.
Your primary duties will be to:
- Be the public face of the organizations we represent
- Keeping updated on industry trends and regularly informing
marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities for
- Attend in-person and virtual meetings to increase knowledge on
anti-drug, violence, and crime reduction initiatives.
- Share our brand story in a professional and meaningful
- Pass out brochures and flyers to further the education of our
- Spread our vital message and build lasting relationships with
community membersKey Qualifications:
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills and able to
- Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a
- Self-confident and outgoing personality.
- An infectious positive demeanor
- Proven track record of over-achieving clients goals
- Passion for delivering exceptional servicePowered by
Keywords: RB Marketing, San Jose , Charity Training Manager, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!