Life Sciences Finance & Enterprise Performance Manager
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Life Sciences Finance Transformation Strategy Manager
Our Finance & Enterprise Performance offering works as a trusted
advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise,
implement and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients
develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide
decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact
within their organization.
Work You'll Do
A Manager at Deloitte will manage and deliver components of client
engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and
creative business solutions for Life Science clients. Key
responsibilities will include:
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements,
functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow
mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and
profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university
- Expertise in Finance Service Delivery, Finance Operations,
FP&A, Finance Strategy, or EPM
- 6+ years of professional experience within the Life Science
industry and/or a consulting setting with Life Science clients
- Experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives
(especially in a project management role)
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects
- Professional competence in the Microsoft Office suite (Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is required
of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been
suspended until further notice)
- Immigration: Limited Sponsorship may be available
- Experience in Digital Finance: CFO Analytics, Finance Cloud,
SAP S4 Hana, Blockchain, and/or Robotics Process Automation
- Advanced degree in business (e.g., MBA) from a top tier
Keywords: Deloitte, San Jose , Life Sciences Finance & Enterprise Performance Manager, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!