Senior Project Manager
Company: ZOLL Medical Corporation
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 14, 2022
ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the
forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software
solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140
countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product
offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others
trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer
service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save
the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR
Help - technology-an industry first-to the world's only wearable
defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none
of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of
ZOLL employees, and we're invested in their success. We offer
competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our
team. It's a great time to be a part of ZOLL! Responsible for
project management of medical device development programs in the
fields of cardiac resuscitation, therapeutic hypothermia, or others
as determined by divisional leadership. - Responsibilities
- Provide project management for medical device product
- Develop project plans and execute according to them as it
pertains to product performance, schedule, risk, and costs.
- Lead team(s) through the stages of the product life cycle
including requirements definition, design, development,
release/launch and on-going maintenance (sustaining engi neering)
as applicable to the assigned project(s).
- Establish a high-performance culture with ongoing
- Creative and innovative thinking to resolve issues and overcome
obstacles, using sound judgment and structured methods to
effectively analyze options, risks and implications.
- Effectively and appropriately communicate with all levels in
the organization including individual contributors, cross
functional peers, divisional management, and executive management,
as well as with external stakeholders such as customers, partners,
and vendors as applicable.
- Work closely and effectively with interfacing engineering
disciplines (e.g. mechanical, electrical, software and systems
engineering) in executing business plan objectives.
- Work closely and effectively with cross-functional groups (e.g.
Manufacturing, Quality, Clinical and Regulatory) in executing
business plan objectives.
- Provide employee feedback to team members and to functional
supervisors in pursuit of optimal team execution.
- En sure compliance with design controls, the quality system,
and standards on new and existing products.
- Able to provide sound reasoning on judgment calls on a broad
range of medical product development issues. Qualifications Skill
- Strong technical and interpersonal management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Education / Training / Experience Requirements:
- BS Degree in an appropriate engineering discipline or
equivalent, MS Degree preferred
- Five years of medical device development experience.
- At least two years of medical device project management
- Knowledge and experience developing procedures and products in
QS Regulation and ISO 13485 compliant Quality Systems.
- Clear and consistent demonstration of successful team
leadership -Language Ability:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to
speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of
organization. Math Ability:
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs. Reasoning Ability:
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed written or oral instructions. Works on assignments that
may be complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving
problems and making recommendations based on optimal outcomes.
- Basic computer skills are required. Certificates and Licenses :
- No certifications needed Supervisory Responsibilities:
- The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate .
The duties may require working in a Controlled Environment Room
- This position may require travel of approximately 10%. Physical
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach
with hands and arms.
- The employee is frequently required to walk and sit. -ZOLL
Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. - ADA: The employer will make
reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with
Disabilities Act of 1990 Sorry the Share function is not working
properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again
Keywords: ZOLL Medical Corporation, San Jose , Senior Project Manager, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!