Sr. Product Marketing Manager - ITOps (REMOTE)
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Join us as we pursue our mission to remove the barriers between
data and action so that everyone thrives in the Data Age. Splunk is
filled with people who are passionate about pushing the boundaries
of technology in an effort to help our customers succeed. As the
world's first Data-to-Everything Platform, Splunk is creating a
world where data provides clarity, elevates discussion, and
accelerates progress. We invite you to explore what has made us one
of the fastest-growing technology companies in history, and how you
can be an integral part of our journey! Role In this role, you will
be part of a team of product marketing professionals responsible
for the positioning, messaging, and integrated GTM of Splunk's
solutions. You will focus on launching new solutions specific to
Security Operations and how to bring them to market effectively.
Driving product usage, customer behavior, and back-end business
processes are only a few of the exciting use cases you'll explore
and drive in this role. You will define meaningful ways to engage
relevant personas and market use cases effectively. You will
develop thought leadership and campaign content to drive demand.
You will help navigate market segments and produce the content
necessary for the Splunk field organization and partners to drive
opportunities. You should have a bias for action, a willingness to
learn, and a burning desire to win in this market. The position is
based either at Splunk's headquarters in San Francisco or San Jose,
California, or can be remote for the right candidate, and is an
outstanding opportunity for you to join a fast-growing, dynamic,
and market-leading enterprise technology company. Experience in
product and solution marketing with a can-do, dynamic orientation
is essential. Responsibilities:
- Create clear, differentiated messaging and positioning for new
offers. Work closely with product management, field sales, inside
sales, and others to refine messaging for target user and buyer
- Drive go-to-market alignment across marketing, sales, and
customer success teams.
- Plan and execute product launch including securing customer
references and creating sales training and enablement materials for
the field and partners.
- Work across the marketing team to provide content for website,
collateral, PR, media and industry analyst briefings, tradeshows,
online marketing, customer stories etc.
- Identify and represent the company at various speaking
engagements, conferences, press interviews, industry analyst
- Develop sales tools such as sales kits, ROI analysis,
qualification and messaging guides to enhance sales
- Assist the field sales organization by providing his/her
expertise in specific sales situations.
- Develop collateral pieces including white papers and
- 10+ years experience in relevant enterprise software;
customer-side experience a plus.
- Relevant domain expertise in Security Operations or
cybersecurity marketing and Customer Experience; knowledge of
industry trends and dynamics is highly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills
including the ability to create effective presentations.
- Be a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced
software start-up environment.
- Will require travel to industry conferences, customer visits,
sales meetings, and other places both U.S. and international.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- BS in technical discipline or equivalent; MBA preferred We
value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics
in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job
positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required,
we will consider for employment any qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: SignalFx, San Jose , Sr. Product Marketing Manager - ITOps (REMOTE), Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!