Temporary Talent Workforce (TTW) - Talent Relations, Relationship Manager
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 14, 2022
This is a temporary salaried opportunity to join Deloitte
Services LP for a short-term assignment. Temporary employees are
not eligible for Deloitte's health benefits, life insurance, PTO or
subsidies offered through the Health & Fitness program. They are,
however, covered under Deloitte's Business Travel Accident policy
and may participate in Before-Tax Transit benefits.
The Talent Temporary Workforce (TTW) program provides opportunities
for Deloitte alumni to expand their skills and networks by taking
on roles within Talent for a defined length of time to cover a
leave of absence.
- Former US Deloitte FTE Talent professionals
- Former Deloitte Member Firm FTE Talent professionals
- Former TTW professionals
- Please note former Deloitte contractors are not classified as
TTWs may only be used to cover Leaves of Absence for a defined
period of time as outlined here:
- Typical assignment length is 4-6 months
- TTW assignments should not be less than 4 months and should not
exceed 12 months.
We are currently seeking a temporary Manager, Talent Risk &
Relations to start as soon as possible for a six-month period.
Temporary Talent Relations (TR) Relationship Manager
A highly experienced professional with extensive experience
handling Talent Relations concepts; provides advice and council to
less experienced Talent Relations professionals to resolve TR
Work you'll do
- Demonstrate and execute the ability to identify, understand,
interpret and resolve complex problems by using deep technical TR
knowledge to mitigate risk
- Exhibit strong analytical and research skills, with the ability
to communicate findings and solutions related to
- Provide direction to TR Lead Specialists regarding complex
cases; manage their performance.
- Have oversight and accountability of direct reports'
output/deliverables as well as flawless execution of TR services
within their aligned Business
- Provide crisis support for matters not limited to (e.g.,
medical emergencies, behavioral/mental health, natural disasters,
communicable disease, etc. in collaborate with medical advisor)
Partner with Talent Business Advisors (TBAs) and Business Leaders
to understand and address challenges and issues
- Deepen relationships with internal clients (e.g., OGC, PPMD
Relations, ELE, TBAs, Resource Managers, etc.); use business
knowledge to identify trends and recommend solutions for complex
people-related risk matters
- Explore identified opportunities for efficiencies
- Lead or participate in special projects
- Provide crisis support (e.g., medical emergencies, mental
health, natural disasters, communicable disease - collaborate with
medical advisor to provide support contact tracing, etc.
Talent Risk and Relations is comprised of two service offerings as
- Talent Risk focuses on aggregate risks impacting our people
across all levels (e.g., new programs/initiatives driven by
technology, talent data usage, globalization and regulatory
- Talent Relations focuses on individual risks across all levels
caused by either behavioral or external factors (e.g.,
investigations, consultations, and crisis matters).
- Typically requires 8-10 total years of related experience
- Able to apply judgment to situations
- Strong customer service focus and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal/written skills and attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of TR concepts and policies
- Basic understanding of Employment Law
- Clear understanding of Deloitte's compliance requirements
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to handle high volume and complexity of cases and
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
Keywords: Deloitte, San Jose , Temporary Talent Workforce (TTW) - Talent Relations, Relationship Manager, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!