Senior Office Manager
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Founded in 2015, Citcon's fintech platform enables seamless
global commerce at-scale by connecting the world's businesses with
more than 100+ mobile wallets, local and alternative payment
methods. Citcon is one of the fastest-growing payment platforms and
services some of the world's biggest brands, safely and securely
processing billions of dollars of transactions for merchants
Citcon is backed by leading global investors, Norwest Venture
Partners, Cota Capital, Sierra Ventures, EastWest Bank, and Sonae
IM. The company has five regional offices in the US, Canada, Europe
and Asia to service its global clientele. Learn more at
location: San Francisco Bay Area
- Managing and organizing the day-to-day operations of our
office, ensuring things are running efficiently
- Keeping the office clean and safe and ensuring office equipment
and appliances are in good working order
- Welcome guests and vendors to the office through friendly and
helpful service at the front desk.
- Assisting with office layout planning and office moves
- Manage the budget for snacks, beverages, lunch service, and
catering to optimize the variety and quality of offerings
- Manage relationships with office vendors and be a point of
escalation for the Facilities Manager
- Organizing contracts and office files
- Assisting with hiring and onboarding processes, including but
not limited to helping new candidates with job applications, and
coordinating interviews and training for new hires
- Support planning and execution of company onsite and offsite
- Work closely with various teams (IT, People, Marketing, Sales)
to assist with administrative tasks, visitor logistics, onboarding
experience, and special ordering requests.
- Partner with external agencies and contractors regarding
employment law and compliance topics, including proactively
monitoring new and changing regulations for state and county.
- Performing additional duties as assignedQualification
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Good computer skills and knowledge
- Independent problem-solving skills
- A warm and welcoming personality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in handling multiple projects effectively, with a
high degree of accuracy, and in a timely manner.
- Flexibility to handle shifting priorities.
- Able to work autonomously, but understand the importance of
- Excel at providing the highest level of customer service to
guests, fellow employees, and vendors.
Keywords: CITCON, San Jose , Senior Office Manager, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!