Business Process Manager, Spend Management (US Remote Available)
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 14, 2022
About UsJoin us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make
machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a
company filled with people who are passionate about our product and
seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk,
we're committed to our work, customers, having fun and most
importantly to each other's success. Learn more about Splunk
careers and how you can become a part of our journey!RoleAs a
Business Process Manager with Procurement Operations team, you will
support Spend Management business processes, orchestrate system
implementation, integrations and automation initiatives primarily
across SAP technology stacks, in addition to demonstrating Splunk
for analytics. You'll be at the forefront of Spend Management
system and business process change, delivering tangible benefits to
Splunkers and our Supplier ecosystem. Our team is rapidly
reinventing the way Spend Management systems are modernized,
processes optimized, and benchmarks redefined. We are now looking
for a hardworking and motivated individual to advance our efforts
and be an integral part of our data-centric
culture.Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Act as Product Owner, define product/application requirements,
design and acceptance criteria, working with application
development team(s) to evolve stories and accepting narratives in
an agile environment.
- Embedded within Finance organization, understand alignments and
re/engineer business process to improve business value and deliver
- Lead strategic programs that could also include business
operations, organizational change, end-user training,
communication, and application support components.
- Be a trusted advisor and change evangelist, optimally
collaborating with, and consulting functional leaders.Requirements:
I've already done that or have that!
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred
- 10-12 years of experience supporting Procure-To-Pay business
- Proven expertise in one or many Spend Management business
process components - Procurement, Accounts Payable, Contract
Management, Sourcing & Supplier Management.
- Proficient at system and business process design across
multiple technology stacks - SAP S4, Ariba, Conga.
- Prior experience leading global ERP & CLM implementations and
operationalizing Spend Management business processes.
- Proficient at articulating value propositions and delivering
presentations to customers across levels.
- Passionate about Splunk platform and products.
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Certification: Certified Scrum Product Owner (preferred), Lean
Six Sigma (preferred).We value diversity at our company. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally
protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is
applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other
locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: SignalFx, San Jose , Business Process Manager, Spend Management (US Remote Available), Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!