Chief Executive Officer - Healthcare - San Jose
Company: On Time Talent Solutions
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Chief Executive Officer - HealthcareSan Jose,
-CaliforniaCurrently in a state of large growth, San Jose has seen
a rise in availability and variety in open positions over the last
few years. Located at the south end of the San Francisco Bay, San
Jose experiences beautiful weather year-round and is surrounded by
suburbs and other smaller neighborhoods. Whether you are looking to
relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in San Jose
are abundantThe Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is accountable for
operational oversight of hospital systems and services. Ideal
candidates will have prior leadership experience in a healthcare
system and have a passion for improving patient outcomes.Chief
Executive Officer CEO Responsibilities:
- Adopts an approach to hospital wide performance improvement to
ensure important processes and activities are measured, assessed
and improved systematically.
- Promotes quality outcomes through effective planning and
efficient utilization of healthcare resources.
- Directs the financial and budgetary performance of the
- Sets the business strategy and promotes the mission, vision and
values of the organization.
- Builds a senior management team
- Successfully meets strategic, operational and programmatic
goals approved by the Governing Board.
- Creates and promotes a desired culture for the
- Supports employee and patient education to enhance knowledge,
skills and necessary behaviors to facilitate health.
- Participates in system-wide policy decisions affecting the
- Collaborates with community leaders and hospitals, physicians
and facility team members to design services.
- Accountable for leadership of all hospital staff, delegating
and coordinating to achieve quality cost effective outcomes.Chief
Executive Officer CEO Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Related field minimum, Master's
Degree highly preferred
- 5 years of senior management or executive positions in an Acute
Care or Long Term Acute Hospital.
- Ability to manage conflict and find creative alternatives to
- Current knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations
that apply to financial practices in long-term acute care.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards
of practice in job situations.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software
applications used in job functions (Word processing, graphics,
databases, spreadsheets, etc.)
Keywords: On Time Talent Solutions, San Jose , Chief Executive Officer - Healthcare - San Jose, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!