Chief Operating Officer
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Description ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Manage one or more departments efficiently and effectively to
maximize cost effective quality of services.
- Manage and implement programs to ensure all employees are
committed to quality and service.
- Actively participate in strategic planning and corresponding
development activities including regulatory preparedness and
- In CEO's absence, operate the facility within that
- Assists the CEO in collaborative efforts related to the
development, communication and implementation of effective
strategies and processes.
- Provide staff management to including hiring, development,
training, performance management and communication to ensure
effective and efficient department operation.
- Assist with budgets and spending to ensure departments operate
within funding limits.
- Evaluate operational processes by analyzing business objectives
and patient needs.EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
- Two or more years' of experience in a related field
- Five or more years' of hands-on experience in the behavioral
health field required.LICENSES/DESIGNATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS:
- Independent clinical licensure (LPCC, LMFT, LWSW)
Keywords: ExecuNet, San Jose , Chief Operating Officer, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!