Commodity Manager - REMOTE
Company: Surf Search Inc
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are searching for a Commodity Manager for a highly regarded,
global medical devices company. The Commodity Manager will have
purchasing / spend management responsibility for a wide range of
raw materials and components used to produce medical devices. The
focus of this role will be purchasing, relationships with vendors,
and price negotiation.
Requirements for the Commodity Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, supply chain or
- 7+ years' experience in supply chain, purchasing, spend
- Strong systems understanding
- A background that includes strong working relationships with
vendors, identifying and managing vendor risk, and price
- Medical device experience supply chain experience
- Experience developing plans to maximize purchasing spend
- Microsoft Business Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point and Visio)
- ERP systems knowledge (Oracle, SAP, JDE, Epicor
- Experience in ongoing ERP master data setup relating to
supplier master records and purchasing spend data.
- Negotiations - prior training and experience in the development
of negotiation strategies and execution of this strategy to defined
- Prior experience implementing eProcurement solutions to reduce
/ elimination of non value added activities within the purchasing
spend and accounts payable process working cross functionally.
Keywords: Surf Search Inc, San Jose , Commodity Manager - REMOTE, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!