Company: Sigmaways Inc
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Role :
As the Senior Product and Business Strategy Manager of C2C Selling,
you will be shaping the customer value proposition and ensuring
execution by owning initiatives that improve the experiences for
our North American consumer sellers. You will be responsible for
creating listing propositions for consumer sellers in our
key-focused verticals. You will use analytics and research to build
a deep understanding of C2C seller needs and turn these insights
into roadmaps and actions. You will work across multiple product
areas including listing, post-listing, payments, communications,
risk, and trust, as well as with our category business units,
monetization, customer support, and operations teams to bring the
right experiences to life. You will own the creation and execution
of the go-to-market strategy to ensure adoption and measure
What You'll Do
- Strategy Definition and Prioritization: Identify and address
seller needs and improvement opportunities.
- Understand strategic and competitive positioning to develop
business cases, drive continuous improvement, and define product
vision that meets the needs of the C2C Seller
- Benefit Quantification: Build the case for change using seller
data, analysis of financial and operational metrics, and
- Roadmap Ownership: Develop and drive roadmaps across product,
marketing, and operations to deliver the capabilities our C2C
Sellers need most.
- Go to Market Strategy: Build and drive a go-to-market strategy
in conjunction with Marketing, PR, Ops, and Legal teams.
- Cross-functional Leadership: Collaborate with partners,
aligning to shared strategies and goals, championing seller
experiences, and innovating across teams
- Results and Accountability: Define key performance indicators,
design experimentation structure, and measure results. Own
reporting of initiatives to leadership.
- Proven track record leading multiple priorities simultaneously
with minimum guidance
- Ability to think end-to-end across customer and business
- Structured thinker that can break down ambiguous problems into
- Strong interest and understanding of internet and e-commerce
business. Marketplace experience is a plus.
- Understand the importance of design and research and how both
fit into building new processes and deploying new technologies.
- BA/BS degree, with 8+ years of relevant eCommerce experience,
e.g., Seller Experience, Product Management, Product Operations,
Product Strategy, Defect Reduction, Management Consulting.
- Prior experience owning end-to-end eCommerce experiences, and
using measures like NPS, conversion funnels, and financial
- Proven experience leading the delivery of strategies from
roadmap to delivery in a highly collaborative culture.
- Experience in Agile Product Management.
- Solid understanding of technical solutions used in marketplaces
and e-commerce platforms and familiarity with system architecture
- Creative problem-solving skills.
Keywords: Sigmaways Inc, San Jose , Product Manager, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!