Client Manager - Home Care
Company: AccentCare, Inc.--
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At AccentCare we strive to serve our clients as if they were our
own family. Do you have a passion for helping people? Are you
looking for a way to help impact the lives of our seniors? We are
looking for a Client Manager for home care who wants to work in a
rewarding team environment! Join AccentCare today and make a
difference!Why Work at AccentCare?
- Competitive pay for the Client Manager
- Excellent opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Generous paid time off (PTO) benefits for full time
- Six paid holidays plus two floating holidays annually
- Opportunity to enroll in company sponsored medical, dental and
vision benefits after meeting eligibility criteria
- Optional 401k
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training and career development
- Ability to make a positive impact on the local community
- Great company culture that encourages a team environment and
personal developmentWhat You'll DoAs the Client Manager in home
care, you will be dedicated to the overall service satisfaction
levels of our clients and Caregivers. You, as the Client Manager,
will manage new inquires through the care process, including
supporting the staffing process for our clients and Caregivers',
driving satisfaction levels, helping to manage our team of
Caregivers, and supporting sales initiatives, contracts,
authorization management, and payroll.Other Client Manager
- Receives and conducts client intake and assessment and periodic
visits to clients' locations.
- Manages team of Caregivers, including interviewing, hiring,
orienting, training, performance evaluations, and coaching.
- Supervises client services to ensure client needs are
successfully met and plan of care is being followed to company
- Maintains client information in VividCare system, including
inputting client information, tracking insurance, and contract
- Coordinates requests for home care services and initiation of
care, gathers necessary case information, checks Caregiver
availability, and schedules initial Caregivers based on case
requirements and availability.
- Cultivates new and existing relationships with current referral
sources in partnership with sales team.
- Acts as a backup to the Branch Manager, assisting with
Caregiver orientations, and reporting duties.Who You Are
- At least one year home care experience, human resources,
community service and/or supervisory experience.
- Proven leadership abilities with effective communication
- Ability to multi-task, detailed oriented, with impeccable
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office and Outlook.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or Healthcare
- Scheduling experience in the staffing industry preferred.
- Want to have fun while being the BEST!Thank you for your
interest in AccentCare! We will review your qualifications and
follow up if your qualifications are a match for the Client Manager
home care position!
Keywords: AccentCare, Inc.--, San Jose , Client Manager - Home Care, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!