Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Here at Jaroop, we are changing the way that insurance companies
distribute their products to the marketplace through innovative and
technology-based solutions. Jaroop works with agencies, carriers,
and affiliates using business and technology solutions to stand up,
operate, optimize, and scale insurance distribution. We are
committed to enhancing creativity, allowing us to have an
innovative atmosphere with driven values, flexibility, and
commitment to our team members.
We are hiring for a Senior Consultant focused on digital and
operational transformation of distribution in the insurance
industry. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, organized
individual with the ability to coordinate team members and manage
external stakeholders towards successful product development and
delivery. At Jaroop, consultants are the main point of contact for
clients, guiding them on the best path to achieve their objectives
by understanding business needs, making recommendations, and
growing customer relationships. Additionally, as a key member of
the team at a boutique firm, this position will contribute to
organizational strategy/execution and benefit from tremendous
upside as we grow together.
The Jaroop team works in a hybrid model where team-members have the
option to work remotely or work from our West Hartford, CT office.
We are looking for an individual who is motivated, effective, and
able to excel in a remote work environment.
- Work closely with insurance carrier, agency, and affiliated
service provider clients to stand up, optimize, and scale
distribution operations and related technology.
- Help clients gain access to digital products, design consumer &
sales agent process flows, purchase & route leads, drive
conversion, and architect agent & agency platforms.
- Provide advisory services including performing discovery,
compiling information, managing client expectations, conducting
analysis, and making/delivering business and technical
- Manage the implementation of business and technical
recommendations with clients including business process
improvements, 3rd party off-the-shelf technology and custom
- Work with clients to develop and prioritize roadmaps, including
rough order of magnitude estimating and tactical project
- Establish and communicate outstanding tasks to key internal and
external stakeholders, and holding them accountable to hit
deadlines and deliver great project outcomes.
- Coordinating internal and external resources needed to deliver
client value including client team members, third party integration
companies, and internal Jaroop development, design, quality
- Work collaboratively with engineering team leads to manage
project/product resource allocation, costs, and time constraints to
force productive prioritization decisions.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in consulting, project
management, product ownership and/or operations.
- Consulting experience within the insurance industry, preferably
with a focus on distribution is a plus
- Track record and level of comfort applying appropriate pressure
to stakeholders to drive project success at any cost
- Self-motivated - 'Find a way to get it done' attitude
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment, balancing
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of cloud-based software / web terminology (e.g.
DNS) and commonly used platforms (e.g AWS)
- Understanding of Agile software development
- Experience advocating on behalf of non-technical stakeholders
to a development team
- 25% Travel
- MBA a plus
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, Roth 401k with company match)
- Paid Time Off
- Company paid Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work life balance
- Work From Home
- Flexible work/Core hours
Our organization participates in e-Verify. For more information
regarding e-Verify visit our website.
Keywords: Jaroop, San Jose , Management Consultant-Remote, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!