Customer Solutions Development Manager
Company: Accordance Search Group
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our client is looking for a Applications Development Manager
This position is tasked with optimizing our product offering,
developing product and platform innovation that will create a
sustainable competitive advantage for PB Components. Requiring
strong cross-functional collaboration with our R&D, Sales and
Marketing teams, this role is responsible for supporting the
development and implementation of new products, managing early
product market tests, and leading customer specific concept
Responsibilities will include
- Evaluates new ideas/design alternatives including building
early prototypes/feasibility units.
- Creates innovative new concepts and explores performance
- Scopes engineering efforts for new product development and
- Primary liaison for application and system development between
customer and internal stakeholders such as R&D, PM, and
Operations throughout the requirements and conceptual phase.
- Translates general market trends and OEM requirements for
laboratory automation needs into functional prototypes
- Supports PB marketing and sales groups on strategic
- Provides input to PB portfolio management
- Assists PMs with VoC activities, focusing on applications and
- Provides back-up marketing support as required.
- Performs technical evaluations on product changes and new
products. This includes software verification, collection of
performance data, assessment of user-friendliness, ease of
- Assists in resolving technical problems by running the
necessary experiments and/or coordinate between in-house and
outside experts to reach resolution.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops and reviewing competitive and technical/industry
- Supports the Quality System and Quality Policy by following
procedures / work instructions and creating records to meet the
requirements of the Quality System and ISO requirements.
What you bring along
- BS or equivalent experience in Engineering. EE degree or
similar a plus.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in robotics/automation.
- Technical hands-on skills to create breadboards, including
mechanical, Electrical and software interfaces.
- System integration experience a plus.
- Mechanical CAD experience a plus.
- Lab automation liquid handling experience a plus.
- Programming experience in C# and/or Python a plus.
- Excellent English written and verbal skills. Chinese written
and verbal skills a plus.
- Self-motivated, responds positively and productively to
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proven team player.
- Able to interact effectively with diverse groups both
internally and externally.
- Travel, domestic and international up to 25%.by Jobble
Keywords: Accordance Search Group, San Jose , Customer Solutions Development Manager, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!