Senior Manager PL Controlling
Company: Infineon Technologies AG
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you actively looking for a new career challenge? Do you want
to be part of an innovative company? If you are passionate about
both controlling and accounting topics and consider yourself as
determined and ambitious, we have the perfect opportunity for you
here at Infineon! Join our dynamic team as our next seasoned
Finance Controller to support our growing Product Line "Wired".
Quick Info Location San Jose, CA Entry level 5+ years Job ID 318399
Type Full time Contract Permanent In your new role you
- Serve as the key finance partner to Product Line leadership and
be a key member of the Product Line (PL) Management team.
- Plan, lead, coordinate, and manage the budgeting and
forecasting activities for the business unit including the 5-year
strategic plan, annual budget and quarterly forecast(s) for
Revenue, Gross Margin, Spending and Headcount.
- Provide monthly management reporting of revenue, actual
spending, product costs and variance analysis.
- Be responsible for commercial matters of the product line.
- Identify and drive process improvements and system automation
- Help integrate the Product Line into Infineon's Systems and
- Develop KPI's and monitor achievement with senior
- Provide strategic consultation and guidance to PL management on
financial issues, evaluate business proposals, and make
recommendations for optimizing the financial impact of business
- This is an individual contributor role, which is highly
interactive within the Product Line, with Division Finance in the
Headquarter as well as Americas Finance colleagues Your ProfileYou
are best equipped for this task if you have:
- BS/BA Finance, Business or Accounting. Master in finance or
equivalent / MBA is a plus.
- 10+ years of financial experience, including experience in
managing finances of a line of business $500m+
- Background in semiconductor industry is a plus
- Oracle/ SAP or equivalent
- Absorb information quickly, evaluate information and data under
different perspectives and understand correlation. You have a high
interest in understanding the market and how are products are
- You are business minded, expressed by a high cost conciseness,
passion to grow profits and results orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to
work with all levels and collaborate with partners across an
- Ability to influence business partners with data-driven
decision support and analysis.
- Integrity in all circumstances.
- Detail oriented, organized and accurate.
- Demonstrate adaptability and willingness to take on new
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptable to Change, and working in a high growth and fact
paced collaborative team
- Comfortable working with executive level -
- Skill and drive to continuously improve processes and increase
Infineon Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) semiconductors play a vital
role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as
well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools
and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more
energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context
sensitivity of "things" and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips
power fast and reliable data communication.
- We drive leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer
Click here for more information about working at PSS with
interesting employee and management insights and an overview with
more #PSSDreamJobs. What we offer you in San Jose, CA Infineon
Technologies cares about our employees' health and well-being, and
we are dedicated to offering a competitive, comprehensive, and
valuable benefits package for you and your dependents. Our benefits
range from medical, Rx, dental, vision, and an employee assistance
program. We offer ancillary benefits, such as flexible spending
accounts, commuter transit, disability insurance, supplemental life
insurance, and legal and identity theft benefits. We believe it is
very important for our employees to save now for their future and
offer a robust match to contribute to your savings. Part of your
life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that
achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone.
Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future.
Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and
security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical
challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious
approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender
identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or
mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care
status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic
partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by
local, state, or federal laws. -Applicants with questions about
access or requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application or hiring process should contact the Talent Network by
phone at (408) 503-2194.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right
to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of
satisfactory references and successful completion of a background
check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require
that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to
releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent
upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as
related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The
decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license
to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's
Infineon Technologies takes data privacy and identity theft very
seriously. As such, we do not request personally-identifiable
information (PII) from applicants over the internet or
electronically. Please kindly refrain from disclosing your PII
electronically during the application process or to unauthorized
websites that may purport to be Infineon or any of our
Keywords: Infineon Technologies AG, San Jose , Senior Manager PL Controlling, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!