Senior Director of Revenue Operations - Remote
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Inspectorio is a cloud-based SaaS solution focused on creating a
dynamic and risk-assessment based Quality and Compliance program
with the goal of generating more sustainable and transparent supply
chains. Our network is a one-stop-shop platform where all key
stakeholders in the production process can connect to execute,
monitor, and report on Quality and Compliance activities.
Our products provide digitization, automation, transparency, and
traceability, with a strong focus on advanced analytics & Machine
Learning. This enables us to leverage customer data for predictive
insights and dynamic risk-based interventions.
Founded in the United States of America in 2016, Inspectorio is
headquartered in Minneapolis, with R&D labs in Ho Chi Minh
City, Vietnam, and Minsk, Belarus in addition to offices in
Hangzhou, China. We are the only Vietnam based Techstars alumni
company, and we are proud to provide our technology to leading
retailers and brands around the globe such as Target, Kohl's, Vera
Bradley, G-III, Mango, and many others.
Get to know more about our world-class team and our company values
by visiting our careers page at
The Director of Revenue Operations has global responsibility for
the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales and
customer success organizations. Responsibilities include budget
management, planning, reporting, quota setting, sales process
optimization, and sales program implementation.
- Partner with Executive Leadership to develop, drive effective
change management, and execute the GTM strategy
- Design and launch processes, workflows, and automations that
drive internal efficiencies and up-level the effectiveness of our
Go-to-market teams and deliver greater value to our customers
- Build and drive operational reporting for the Sales and
Customer Success organizations, identifying business trends that
will elevate the overall growth trajectory of the business
- Partner with marketing to help drive cross-functional strategic
- Partner with finance teams to manage budgets, track progress
and execute annual planning
- Help drive overall Revenue operations projects as well as
overall organizational strategy
- Be responsible for maintaining and improving HubSpot and other
CRM tools. This includes changing fields/layouts, writing processes
and workflows, and generally ensuring that the tools are optimized
to support our business and sales/customer success processes.
- Vendor management - Working with revenue tech stack vendors to
assess potential needs, manage those relationships, and maintain
- Assist leadership with reporting and analysis of things
- Sales funnel KPIs - Marketing to Leads to Opportunity flow
- Pipeline analysis and tracking
- Weighted forecasting
- ICP criteria tracking and analysis
- 8+ years of professional experience in a SaaS/recurring revenue
business in revenue operations
- Vast experience building scalable revenue strategies for growth
- Works effectively across all teams and leaders in the company
to navigate complex projects and define priorities that foster
collaboration and innovation
- Strong business insights; able to translate high-level business
challenges into detailed requirements and designs.
- Strong communication skills; able to collaborate with a variety
of stakeholders including senior leadership and cross-functional
- Excellent organization skills; experience managing project
plans, meeting deadlines, and proactively raising blockers or
- Experience with data analysis, excel power user and BI tools as
well as Hubspot
- Thrives in fast paced environments, where initiatives are fluid
and require constant prioritization
- Build dashboards for various stakeholders to help visualize and
track their KPIs
- Detailed knowledge with marketing & sales tech stacks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in
- Familiarity with SaaS subscription business models
- Familiarity with the Sales funnel concept and the metrics and
tracking that generally exist from the top of the funnel down
through close - a conceptual understanding of data and trends that
sales organizations generally want to track and measure.
At Inspectorio, we only work with the best of the best. That's why,
if we invite you to join us, it's because we recognize your amazing
skills, value, and potential. It probably wasn't easy for you to
become this awesome, so we make sure to reward you for it.
Full Project Ownership
Are you an inventor? Want to start a new internship program? How
about a soccer tournament? Or a whole new department within the
company? Whatever it is that you want to do, we're here to listen,
and if your idea is good, we'll give you all the resources you need
to make it happen. When any Inspectorian wins, we all win.
Personal and Professional Growth
Inspectorians are our most valuable resource, so we make sure to
invest heavily in them. All Inspectorians are eligible for funding
to attend conferences, take courses, present their research, and
more. This on top of the continuous mentoring and guidance you'll
receive guarantees you'll grow as a professional and as a human
while at Inspectorio.
Fun, Fun, Fun
We put our money where your smiles are. Company-sponsored trips,
weekly parties, sporting events, and more. We make sure that
Inspectorians enjoy coming to work by promoting as much fun as we
International Work Experience
We are going to take over the world.... Perhaps not quite, but we
are a global company that thrives from the interactions between our
different offices. Join us to work alongside Belarusians in
Vietnam, Mexicans in Minsk, Filipinos in China and more.
We pursue mastery and craftmanship. "Good enough" is our enemy.
We have a thirst and desire for knowledge and continuous
improvement because there's always an opportunity to be better.
We always find time to help and learn from others.
We act independently when we recognize an opportunity for
We seek guidance, alignment, and clear goals instead of orders or
We self-assess the quality and impact of our work, identify
opportunities to improve and make changes proactively.
We share our opinion and insights, even if it's uncomfortable.
We are candid and direct with everyone we work with.
We are willing to experiment and try something new, even if we're
not sure it will succeed.
We crave opportunities to learn from the people around us.
We focus on listening to other perspectives because we know we
don't have all the answers or best solutions.
We recognize that vanity and ego are the enemies of great ideas and
Keywords: Inspectorio, San Jose , Senior Director of Revenue Operations - Remote, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!