Regional Talent Acquisition Manager
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Title: Regional Talent Acquisition Manager
Location: San Jose, CA
Included Benefits/Perks: Competitive salary, Medical, Dental, and
Vision Coverage. 401k offered, Holidays, and Paid Time Off.
The Regional Talent Leader is responsible for executing a
consistent, effective, and efficient recruiting strategy designed
to identify top talent that are aligned to the organizational goals
and outcomes. This would include leading/managing the recruitment
efforts of the local recruitment teams identifying recruiting
sources, developing talent pipelines, utilization of recruitment
metrics to develop action plans, and managing vendors. The Regional
Talent Leader is expected to build upon a culture of employee
engagement, retention, and set the example for all employees in the
branches of servant leadership and personal commitment to the
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world's largest privately-owned security services
company. We protect our clients' staff and assets, wherever they
are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work
assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement
opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal
Performance Metrics: The Regional Talent Leader is expected to
achieve the following metrics within GardaWorld's performance-based
* Lead and manager a region's recruitment team of 10 or more
* Create pipelines for top talent through multiple sourcing
* Achieve goal of 2.5% Non- Billed Overtime in all branches within
* Work with individual branches in assigned Region to improve
candidate experience through the screening, interview, and hiring
* Lead recruitment teams utilizing workforce analytics in each
* 100% compliance to the GardaWorld Mandatory Requirements
* Lead by example of living up to the GardaWorld's core values.
Personal Characteristics: Company-Wide Culture - High Integrity
(Character Beyond Reproach), Servant Leader (Never Asking Anyone to
Do What You Aren't Willing to Do), Hands-On Leader, Financially
Prudent, Detail-Oriented, Thick-Skinned, Fun. Position-Specific -
Fiercely Competitive (Hates to Lose), Creative
Qualifications specific to the Human Resources Manager role
* Bachelor's degree in a Human Resources or Business field is
required (Master's degree preferred).
* Previous experience having Recruiters as direct reports is
* 5+ years in a high volume recruitment space is preferred.
* Previous experience in the security industry is a plus.
* Pass an extensive screening process including background check
and pre employment drug screen.
License Number: BSIS
License # PPO16344
Keywords: Gardaworld, San Jose , Regional Talent Acquisition Manager, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!