Human Resources Manager
Company: Global, a 1st Flagship Company
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Global, a 1st Flagship Company US-CA-San JoseJob ID: 2Address:
3485 East Hills DriveCategory: Human ResourcesSchedule Hours: 8:00
am to 5:00 pmSchedule Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday,
OverviewInterested in making a difference in young adults' lives
between the ages of 16-24? If so we may have the perfect job for
you.Job Corps is a government-funded, no-cost education and
vocational training program administered by the U.S. Department of
Labor that helps socioeconomically disadvantaged youth. We strive
to fulfill this mission by following our Core Values of Safety,
Individual Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Growth and
Commitment. Come and surround yourself with talented and
professional individuals who have also taken the next step of
making a difference in someone's life.You would not only have a
great and dedicated team to work with, but you may also be eligible
to take advantage of a comprehensive benefits plan which includes
medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), legal,
PTOResponsibilitiesThe Human Resources Manager is responsible for
administration of Human Resource programs involving compensation;
rewards; corporate assessments; policy management and general
- Demonstrates and abides by the Company Core Values and the
- Administers recruitment, screening and hiring program for all
- Ensures compliance with all contractual requirements relative
to the human resources function.
- Monitors all personnel and employment practices to ensure
compliance with federal, state and local laws.
- Supervises preparation of all reports required by contract and
- Conducts wage and salary surveys, job analyses and writes job
- Administers wage and salary program; monitors merit increase
program to insure internal equity.
- Administers employee benefits program.
- Initiates center human resources directives.
- Functions as center EEO Officer, writes affirmative action
plans, assists Corporate Human Resources department in
investigating and resolving EEO charges.
- Monitors center worker's compensation and OSHA programs.
- Administers tuition refund assistance program.
- Develops and implements an effective new hire orientation
- Develops and implements staff development and training
- Prepares and conducts performance evaluations.
- Attends in-service training sessions.
- Provides staff training to center management personnel as it
relates to Human Resources. QualificationsMinimum: Candidate must
have three years Human Resources Experience; applicants must be
skilled in the areas of policy administration; compensation; and
rewards management. Must be able to conduct data analysis relating
to human resource metrics. Excellent verbal and written
communication skills required. Preferred: Bachelors degree in Human
Resources or other related field and supervisory
experience.Knowledge Required: Knowledge of methods needed to
instill appropriate behavior as well as work and study habits in
adolescent students; of housekeeping techniques and management; to
read, comprehend, interpret, communicate and execute instructions
or directives fluently in English.General Information: In order to
perform the essential job functions of this position, candidate
must be able to compose/write descriptive reports; use appropriate
techniques to implement programmatic activities; verbally direct
individuals and groups; remedy dysfunctional behavior; intervene
with students in crisis with aggression control/safe physical
management restraint techniques; successfully complete mandated
training courses.All post offer candidates must complete and pass a
background check and drug screen.CSD is a leader in workforce
development operating Job Corps centers throughout the U.S. since
1964 and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action /
Female / Minority / Disabled / Veteran Employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy, child-birth, or related medical conditions), national
origin, ancestry, age, disability, family care status, veteran
status, marital status, military status, sexual orientation,
gender, or any other characteristic protected by law. CSD makes
reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities to apply for
employment. Contact representative at to request a reasonable
Keywords: Global, a 1st Flagship Company, San Jose , Human Resources Manager, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!