Project Manager for Aerospace, Defense, Federal and Marine
Company: Siemens Mobility Austria GmbH
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Project Manager for Aerospace, Defense, Federal and Marine
- Plano, United States of America; St. Louis, United States of
America; Milford, United States of America; Newport News, United
States of America; Boston, United States of America; Charlotte,
United States of America; San Jose, United States of America
- Customer Services
- 265544 Job Description Position Overview The exciting, fast
growing Aerospace Defense Federal and Marine (ADFM) team is
actively recruiting for a PLM Software Services Project Manager. At
Siemens Software you will lead and run a project delivery team to
assist our customers realize value of a PLM solution. You will
establish and communicate clear project priorities and activities.
This role is the point of contact to align the customer, partners
and the Siemens delivery teams! As part of our team, you will work
with Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Managers, Industry
Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and
customer success. This position will report directly into the ADFM
Director of Project Delivery. This team consists of fourteen
Project Managers. Responsibilities
- Work with Sales and Services Management to initiate, review and
acquire agreement on project governance with the customer.
- Define and communicate project roles and responsibilities.
- Drive the customer to realize value from Siemens PLM Solutions
and guide the customer through the Siemens PLM Delivery
- Conduct partner management through detailed identification,
analysis and planning of actions to negotiate with and influence
- Set up all required processes in alignment with all partners
establishing appropriate communication on all levels for a
- Proactively supervise the projects' overall progress, resolving
issues and initiating corrective and preventive action as
- Perform project risk management including; planning,
identification, analysis, response planning and controlling.
- Implement organizational change at the project level to ensure
the dependencies of the change is reflected and understood.
- Orchestrate project timeline to ensure on time delivery.
- Review and identify critical path and lead project
- Perform project quality management, ensure that the solution
meets requirements, and lead compliance to standards, rules and
- Perform project reviews and retrospectives regularly and feed
the results and lessons learned into the organization to strengthen
the Siemens PLM Delivery Framework.
- Ensure the project delivers to the approved budget and agreed
margin and that both are regularly reviewed.
- Execute project management activities to control scope, cost,
schedule and quality.
- Direct the work of employees and/or subcontractors assigned to
- Effectively communicate project progress with the customer and
support customer adoption.
- Together with Engagement Management, identify and build
additional opportunities within and beyond the ongoing
- Grow the business through follow on service contracts or
project change orders to scope. Required Knowledge/Skills,
Education, and Experience
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or
related field required
- Multiple years working as a Project Manager for Teamcenter
solutions or similar PLM products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill,
Aras Innovator or Agile.
- Previous leadership experience with Enterprise PLM, ERP or MES
implementations with project budgets in excess of $1M US.
- Experience leading a group of professional architects and
consultants during a software implementation to achieve
- Multiple years working in a customer facing environment leading
- Communicates with a high degree of creativity, self-confidence
- A self-starter with strong communication skills at all levels
throughout an organization.
- Willingness and ability to travel at least 25% of the time
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in
the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer
sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in
the United States. SiemensIndustry Software Inc. requires employees
to be fully vaccinated againstCOVID-19 unless granted an
accommodation due to a disability or sincerely heldreligious belief
or practice. Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Certification in Project Management from the Project Management
Institute (PMI) or International
- Preferred locations: Milford, OH; Plano, TX; St. Louis, MO;
Newport News, VA; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; or San Jose, CA
- Aerospace, Defense, Federal, and Marine background a plus
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) projects
preferred #LI-PLM #-LI-CD1 Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status,
ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to
ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender
identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection
status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable
discharge from military service, and other categories protected by
federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from
discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay
Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices
about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Important note: For all job applicants looking to join us, please
note Siemens does not ask for fees prior/during/after the
application process. We do not ask for banking details or personal
financial information in return for the assurance of employment.
Similarly, please do not open documents in e-mails that appear to
be sent by a Siemens recruiter unless you are sure you are being
contacted by one of our professionals for an active application
Keywords: Siemens Mobility Austria GmbH, San Jose , Project Manager for Aerospace, Defense, Federal and Marine, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!