Director/Executive Director of Fermentation Development
Company: ChemPartner Co., Ltd.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Director/Sr. Director/Executive Director of Fermentation
- Lead a team of scientists and associates to develop the
processes of cell fermentation from small scale to production scale
for therapeutic protein in laboratory, pilot and production
- Develop and customize the cell culture for fermentation if
- Design, execute and supervise fermentation development
programs. Excellent troubleshooting skill is needed.
- Hold regular communication with clients in written and oral
- Write and review technical reports and regulatory submission
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel with different
- Day-to-day team operation management. Requirement
- D. degree in cell biology, biochemistry, molecular biology,
biochemical engineering or other related fields is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of working experience in biopharmaceutical
development environment with good track record in fermentation
process development is required. Experiences in international
pharmaceutical companies are preferred.
- Extensive experiences on CHO stable cell line development,
up-stream process development, antibody drug production at small
and pilot scale, including but not limited to major aspect of unit
operations in seed expansion, fed-batch process development at
bench-top and pilot single-use bioreactors, etc.
- Highly experienced in assessing, communicating and streamlining
technology and process transfer between development and
manufacturing. --- Process development or manufacture experience
with commercial biopharmaceutical products is a big plus.
- Has leadership vision, with good management and team building
skills. Fluent communication in both English and Chinese.
- Experience in regulatory submission is a plus. Location: ZJ
Hi-tech Park,Shanghai, China
Keywords: ChemPartner Co., Ltd., San Jose , Director/Executive Director of Fermentation Development, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!