Sr. Manager of Operational Audits
Location: San Jose
Posted on: April 10, 2021
** Bay Area local candidates only. Relocation not included.
Position: Sr. Manager of Operational Audits Location: San Jose, CA,
USA For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming
the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform
delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150
global data centers to securely connect users to their
applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over
185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million
threats detected a day. We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make
it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and
passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve
problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate,
collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference!
High-Level Summary: Reporting to the Global Head of Internal Audit,
you will assist in developing the operational audit program in an
exciting and fast-paced environment. Share in executing the
enterprise risk management and risk assessment processes, while
driving all phases of prioritized operational audits. Helping to
build a world class Internal Audit program. Core areas will include
managing, leading and executing complex technology and operational
audits. Additionally, as required, this role may assist with the
ongoing development of the SOX program. Responsibilities:
- Assist in development and execution of the annual plan
including linking strategic initiatives of the Company to key audit
and technology risks. Understand business changes and adapt the
audit plan throughout the year.
- Lead audit engagements following the Internal Audit Chart and
the IIA's Professional Standards with a focused lens on risk over
financial reporting, information technology, operational and
compliance processes, as well as communicating fact-based audit
results though well-written, concise and clear audit reports.
- Perform regular, periodic follow-up on audit issues and
recommendations to evaluate the adequacy of corrective
- Advise the business on initiatives, such as system
implementations and reviews of policies and procedures.
- Investigate and research technical information technology,
accounting and auditing matters.
- Identify and maintain leading edge knowledge and audit
techniques to improve the audit process and results.
- Coach, train and mentor the audit team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders,
executive management, and external auditors. Desired
- 10+ years of progressive leadership experience, including 5+
years of integrated financial/IT auditing experience (Big 4 audits
- Possess executive presence, excellent communication skills both
oral and written (must be able to tailor their communication style
as the candidate will interface with employees of all levels).
- Demonstrate strong data analytics capabilities, including
visualization methods, techniques, and tools.
- Knowledge of automated control environments, IT General
Controls, Cyber Security best practices, etc.
- Dynamic and effective leader, who leads by example and mentors
a team to meet high profile and dynamic objectives in a fast-paced
- Excellent relationship building skills and a highly
professional "client service orientation"
- Ability to position oneself as a strategic partner to assist
audit stakeholders in meeting company objectives.
- Willingness to travel periodically domestically and
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Information
- CPA, CIA, CISA or CISSP preferred Why Zscaler? People who excel
at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself:
Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you
want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid
work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables
individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you
said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our
award-winning--team! Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on
Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS
) is available at http://www.zscaler.com . All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment--without regard to race,
sex, color, religion,--sexual orientation, gender
identity,--national origin, protected veteran status, or on the
basis of disability. You have been redirected to a Zscaler job
Keywords: Zscaler, San Jose , Sr. Manager of Operational Audits, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!