Jr. Project Manager
Company: TeknoSpar Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Title: Jr. Project ManagerLocation: San Jose, CADuration: Long
Term (Contract) Essentially, we are looking for a mature project
manager to assist with 2-4 projects, varying from highly viable,
cross-functional strategic initiatives to smaller, internal to IT
platform upgrades. Job DescriptionSeeking an experienced IT project
manager to successfully manage global IT projects from initiation
to delivery. Role includes effectively manage scope, timeline,
budget, resources, risks and success criteria of large, cross-team,
cross-Business unit projects.
- Develop and/or maintain project charters, comprehensive project
plans, budget, success criteria, status reporting, communication
plan, risk register, and other deliverables to ensure successful
- Create and track project plans by monitoring and updating team
members of tasks and deliverables to ensure timely completion.
- Anticipate critical risks and demonstrate initiative to
appropriately escalate and resolve.
- Effectively and consistently communicate project status,
dependencies, and risks to stakeholders, team, and PMO.
- Manage multiple global projects, coordinating with IT and
- Ensure compliance to PMO methodologies and policies
- Proven 3-5 years of experience managing a diversity of IT
- Working knowledge of IT applications, infrastructure, Farm, and
- PMP certification or equivalent is desired
- Demonstrated knowledge in project management software,
including MS project and Jira Software
- Strong communication, facilitation, and influence skills
- Ability to build strong and collaborative relationships with
individuals at all levels
- Dynamic and open to new approaches or change Bachelor's degree
in business, computer science, or related field - provided by
Keywords: TeknoSpar Inc., San Jose , Jr. Project Manager, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!