Stock Administration Manager (Flexible location
Location: San Jose
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Stock Administration Manager (Flexible location) US-San Jose,CA
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company,
helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our
world-class team today and fulfill your career potential! Job
Summary In this hands-on role, you will administer our global
programs and policies and the day-to-day operations of the Stock
Administration Department which reports into the VP, Deputy General
Counsel & Assistant Secretary. The right person for this position
will have excellent communications skills and will partner with the
Chief Human Resources Officer in administering and developing
executive and employee equity compensation programs as well as
providing reports to the board of directors. A relentless work
ethic, detail-orientation, and outstanding Excel skills to manage
data within our stock compensation programs will make you a
valuable addition to our awesome team. Job Description Role: Stock
What you'll contribute:
- Manage the day-to-day development, oversight, and
administration of FICO's global stock programs.
- Partner with equity counsel and internal partners to develop
new equity plans and to make recommendations as to where equity can
be offered internationally by examining issues related to taxation,
exchange control, and securities and labor laws.
- Ensure all needed compliance for administering a global program
is prepared and filed in the appropriate jurisdictions.
- Administer our program for international mobility for our
global transfers and travelers.--
- Oversee the audit and control processes in order to maintain
- Prepare quarterly reports for the Compensation Committee
- Develop training programs for equity recipients.
- Review 10b5-1 Plans for executives and employees.
- Track beneficial ownership and prepare Section 16 filings.
- Work with outside brokers to ensure compliance with Rule 144
and company trading policies.
- Prepare proxy tables.
- Provide data to Compensation Committee's compensation
- Partner with Finance globally to provide equity information for
local accounts and set up recharge agreements where necessary.
- Partner with Payroll to ensure accurate taxation and timely
recording of equity transactions.
- Additional duties as well may be required, including providing
back-up support for the following:
- Administration of option exercises and award (RSU, PSU, MSU)
- Oversee maintenance and the integrity of data in EEO.
- Track online grant acceptances and expirations.
- Ensure data imports/exports in EEO are accurate.
- Generate monthly and quarterly reports for accounting, finance,
and tax departments.
- Reconcile equity award activity with broker and transfer agent
- Respond to employee inquiries and coordinate with internal
teams and vendors as appropriate to resolve issues.What We're
- Expertise managing an equity/stock plan with a publicly traded
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) preferred; Bachelors degree
- Demonstrable experience creating and running reports and
managing data within the E*TRADE Equity Edge Online (EEO)
- Strong experience with Section 16 filing.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, with extensive use of Excel to
combine and/or compare data (pivot tables, v-lookups).
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and
- Highly engaged individual with strong detail orientation;
demonstrates ability to deliver high-quality work with minimal
supervision required.Our Offer to You
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core
values: Act like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the
Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your
community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive
benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave. Why Make
a Move to FICO? At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading
organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology
today - Big Data analytics. You'll play a part in our commitment to
help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using
advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive
and prescriptive modeling, and much more. FICO makes a real
difference in the way businesses operate worldwide:
- Credit Scoring - 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to
date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security - 2.6+ billion payment cards
globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending - 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO
- Anti-Money Laundering - our solutions check more than half a
billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as
terrorist financing Global trends toward digital transformation
have created tremendous demand for FICO's solutions, placing us
among the world's top 100 software companies by revenue. We support
many of the world's largest banks, insurers, retailers,
telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of
success. Our success is dependent on really talented people - just
like you - who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that's
nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We'll provide the
support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop
your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way
business thinks! Learn more about how you can fulfill your
potential at www.fico.com/Careers FICO values the benefit that
diversity and a culture of inclusion bring to our workplace. We are
an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and
we're proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to
all applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion,
sex, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran
status. Posted 30+ Days Ago Full time 24062 About Us FICO (NYSE:
FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, supporting
businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our
world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
Keywords: FICO, San Jose , Stock Administration Manager (Flexible location, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!