Director of Product Management - Apps
Company: AppZen, Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 14, 2021
AppZen is the leader in AI software for finance teams. Over
1,800 global enterprises use AppZen to automate manual finance
processes, reduce expenditures, and gain real-time insights into
their business spend trends. Our patented software technology
delivers AI deep learning, semantic analysis, and Star Match---,
the only automated spend validation that processes intelligence
from thousands of data sources, documents, and images to understand
financial transactions and make decisions based on finance
policies. AppZen is the platform of choice for today's digital CFO
and their teams, including four of the top five banks, four of the
top ten media companies, four of the top ten pharmaceutical
manufacturers, two of the top five aerospace companies, and six of
the top ten software providers. We've taken off this year! Since
releasing our platform in 2016, over 1,800 enterprises have
standardized on AppZen, including three of the top ten banks, four
of the top ten media companies, three of the top ten pharmaceutical
manufacturers, two of the top five aerospace companies, and five of
the top ten software providers. We were a Gartner Cool Vendor, and
have been recognized as one of the fastest-growing technology
companies in the market. In 2019 we received $50 million in Series
C funding from Lightspeed, Redpoint and other leading venture
capital firms. We're looking for a Director of Product Management
for applications to join the product team. In 2021, we will be
accelerating the delivery of new AI applications for corporate
finance teams. We value our diversity of perspectives, but foremost
we all share a passion for improving the experience for our
audience.-- We're looking for you if:
- You have created and delivered on an end-to-end vision of a
- You don't think shipping a product is the end of the
- You are collaborative and enthusiastic. You can effectively
involve multiple team members to get to the smartest solutions for
our customers' business processes.
- You are an analytical problem solver who can transform complex
problem statements into intuitive experiences.
- You embrace learning new domains and product ecosystems.
- You are unfazed by ambiguity.--
- You embrace feedback and have a desire for continuous iteration
and improvement. The role:
- Help shape and deliver on the vision for our AI platform for
- Hands-on creative problem solving in a cloud-based enterprise
- Collaborate with Designers, User Researchers, Engineers,
Product Managers, Product Marketing in small Agile teams.
- Collaborate with customers and partners to develop market
differentiated solutions for business problems faced by finance
- Work in teams to iteratively deliver features, understanding
and refining requirements, validating concepts, and collectively
making progress until you get to the best solution in the hands of
- Facilitate design sessions and apply collaborative methods to
produce market leading solutions.
- Demonstrate a passion for iteration and an eagerness to receive
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects of varying timelines,
degrees of complexity and scope. Qualifications/skills:
- Minimum 6 years work experience as a product manager.
- Minimum 2 years people management experience.
- Enterprise and cloud product portfolio experience.
- Experience building with products for business and technical
- Experience working in Agile environments.
- BS, MS degree, or equivalent experience. Come as you are, we do
not discriminate! We celebrate, support, and thrive upon our
diverse customer and employee base.
Keywords: AppZen, Inc., San Jose , Director of Product Management - Apps, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!