Manager, UI Development
Company: CDK Global
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 17, 2020
Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative
innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging
enterprise software products. Were building and developing cloud
technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original
equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic
product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows
through our customer, the auto dealer. Its time you joined an
evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. Its time you were a
part of something bigger.
Were expanding our workforce engineers, architects, developers and
more onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep
pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success
and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an
excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional
opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new
If youre ready for high-impact, youre ready for CDK.
As an Engineering leader you will own delivery of a go forward,
market leading application. Leading a team within a cross
functional environment to deliver a transformative project solving
new and exciting problems in an innovative industry. Providing
theoretic and practical development and management oversight to the
team you help select, whilst interfacing with centres of excellence
utilising the industry best practices.
- Manages the activities development for software application
enhancements and new products.
- Oversees the analysis, design, programming, debugging, and
modification of software applications
- Partners with product managers, marketing, sales, and users to
define application requirements and/or necessary
- Recruits, manages, and develops professional staff, ensuring
the efficient operation of a development team.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines
how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of
established company policies.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that
affect immediate organization(s).
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or
data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an
understanding of current business trends.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods
and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors, customers,
and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters
between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or
customers and the company.
- Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project
- Fosters effective collaboration in face-to-face and virtual
- Bachelors degree with at least 8 years of engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in people management/leading
- Basic project management experience
- Experience in UI Development preferably React
- Experience in Transformative projects
- Experience with matrix management and interfacing with other
teams in other offices and countries
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have
family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on.
Thats why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only
take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are
effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid
time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your
community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value
and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different
perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment
regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran
Keywords: CDK Global, San Jose , Manager, UI Development, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!