Global Escalation Engineer
Company: Pulse Secure
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Pulse Secure is looking for a top-notch Customer Success Escalation
Engineer for the Customer Success Team who is very technical and
can work directly with customers.
This is a rare opportunity where you can work with a very seasoned
top talented customer success team to make a huge impact in
What You Would Do
- Provide technical guidance and best practices as the subject
matter expert in our products.
- Create tools for the customer success team.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and replicate customer issues, research
and identify solutions to them.
- Effectively communicate on a peer level with IT professionals
within customer accounts to quickly and accurately recommend and
communicate solution strategies.
Ensure proper recording of customer reported problems and
maintaining status of problem and problem resolution in case
problem report tracking system.
- Actively participate and proactively document customer
questions, issues, resolutions, and specific implementation
scenarios in the knowledge database, and tech pub forum.
- Effectively document and communicate customer questions,
issues, and requirements to support management, product management
- Participate in the technical review process for new product
We Bring Cakes, You Ice It Up By:
- Curious and a self-starter - when you hit an obstacle you
research and investigate until you solve it.
- A strong engineer - you've been in our customers' shoes before
and can anticipate their challenges and needs.
- Highly organized - you can calmly juggle multiple tasks and
priorities and keep all the relevant people and systems updated as
you go along.
A team-player - you'll need to be able to leverage entire customer
success team and work with other cross-functional teams as needed
and keep everyone informed.
Comfortable talking and conduct a virtual meeting with
Able to communicate complex ideas, concepts and
Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix troubleshooting skills, experience
with tools such as strace, wireshark, gdb.
- Advanced knowledge of analyzing sniffer traces and able to
resolve various Layer 7 issues.
Strong network troubleshooting skills with the deep understanding
of TCP/IP, subnetting, routing,--VLANs,--and protocols including
HTTP1/2, DNS, SNMP, FTP.
- A--thorough knowledge of LAN/WAN networking architecture, Load
Balancers, WAN Optimization with relevant work experience.
- Working Knowledge of Security Technologies and Protocols:
Firewall, TLS/SSL, SSH, WAF.
Knowledge of Enterprise Apps and Enterprise Security: SAML/SSO,
IPSEC, PKI, traditional overlay VPN technologies.
- Experience with virtualization and hypervisors: VMware vSphere,
MS HyperV, KVM.
- Experience with cloud computing vendors: AWS, Azure, Google
- Advance knowledge in scripting languages: Perl, Python, REST &
Great passion for improving customer experience and in delighting
customers by helping them meet their desired outcomes,
- Supporting experience of Brocade Virtual Traffic Manager.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience with containers/orchestration: Docker, LXC,
- Knowledge of other protocols including BGP, OSPF, Radius, LDAP,
- Experience working with JIRA, Salesforce CRM.
Keywords: Pulse Secure, San Jose , Global Escalation Engineer, Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!