Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Firmware/board bring-up engineer with MIPI experience. Below is
the job description:
- BS/MS in computer science with minimum 5 years of
- Hands-on experience developing firmware, boot code, and SW
using high-performance 64-bit Arm processors.
- Hands-on experience developing BSP/drivers for SPI, I2C, USB,
PCIe, MIPI, Ethernet, and eMMC.
- Experience with Camera interfacing through the MIPI
- Development experience with Embedded Linux (e.g. Yocto) and
embedded RTOS (e.g. QNX). experience is highly desirable.
- Experience in leveraging and developing on top of Open source
software frameworks is highly desirable.
- Experience in working with silicon teams is highly
- Good proficiency with C/C++.
- Experience with Image Signal Processing (ISP) blocks is a
Location: Bay Area (Need to work from the lab for board
Pay rate: Upto $ 70/hr.
Visa status: Any valid visa is ok
Keywords: ALTEN, San Jose , Firmware Engineer, Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!