Embedded Firmware Engineer
Company: Diverse Lynx
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Hope you are doing good,
Kindly share resume, if interested for role.
Role: Embedded Firmware Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA - ONSITE POSITION
Mandatory Technical Skills:
MUST - to have skill set
1. Hands on with PIC Microcontroller embedded software development on both C/C++ and Assembly
2. Should have atleast 2 yrs of exp. with PIC Microcontroller programming using XC8/16/32 and CCS Compiler.
3. Experience with ARM Cortex-Mx will be an advantage.
4. Hands on experiene with GUI development using Python. Experience with Labview tools will be considered as an advantage.
5. Should be able to understand Hardware design and develop the embedded code.
6. Experience with USB, Ethernet, I2C & SPI interfaces are mandatory
7. Good Debugging skills
8. Good understanding of network concepts and packet based protocols
9. Experience with FPGA/CPLD Coding for Xilinx and Altera programmable devices (Spartan/Virtex/Cyclone etc) will be an Advantage
10. Experiene with VHDL/Verilog to develop firmware will be an advantage
11. Should be able to own the entire firmware development and drive it till completion
12. Should be passionate to learn new languages, softwares to deliver error free programs.
Desirable Functional Skills:
GOOD - to have skill set
1. PIC Microcontroller Programming using Assembly and embedded C
2. Working experience on GUI Development under Windows OS using Python is Mandatory.
3. Design and Verification of the FPGA/CPLD code (may need to use SV/UVM env)
4. Good understanding of Digital signal processing concepts and implementation experience with MATLAB.
Diverse Lynx LLC -300 Alexander Park-Suite #200-Princeton , NJ 08540
Office: +732-452-1006 Ext 461
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, San Jose , Embedded Firmware Engineer, Engineering , San Jose, California
here to apply!