Senior Linux Kernel Engineer - 'Linux Kernels'
Location: San Jose
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- San Jose, CA
- Full-time Company Description A Network Processor Company Job
Description San Jose, CA, United States Job Description:
Responsibilities include the design and development of Linux and
simple executive (bare metal) device drivers which involves:
- Adding support for OCTEON III Processor (48 64-bit CPUs,
100Gbps traffic handling.
- Projects on current generation OCTEONs (OCTEON, OCTEON Plus and
OCTEON II). Qualifications Required:
- BS with 7 -12 years of relevant experience.
- Should have experience adding support for new HW platforms and
devices to the Linux kernel.
- Detailed knowledge of Linux kernel internals and device
- Ability to work with low level HW and debug issues using kernel
debuggers and EJTAG probes.
- Familiar with at least one processor assembly language (MIPS,
ARM, x86 or Power PC).
- Outstanding programming skills in C.
- Should have the ability to prepare and submit patches to the
Linux kernel mainline.
- A history of participation in Linux kernel mailing lists and
open source development a huge plus.
Keywords: Ph7, San Jose , Senior Linux Kernel Engineer - 'Linux Kernels', Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...