Sr. Production Support Engineer
Company: Align Technology, Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.Transforming
smiles,changing livesAt, we believe a great smile can transform a
person's life, so we create technology that gives people the
confidence to take on whatever's next. We revolutionized the
orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign
system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation.
Ourdiverseand collaborativeteams are constantly pushing the
boundaries of what's possible.Ready to join us?About this
opportunityAlign Technology, Inc. is looking for a Sr. Production
Support Engineer in our San Jose, CA locations. This position will
be responsible for providing Tier III support, troubleshooting, and
solutions for the front-line support work groups such as Tech
Support, Customer care, Distributors, and internal business units.
The technical Support Engineer will develop a deep understanding of
our applications and systems from a software point of view. In
addition, this candidate will also need to have hands on knowledge
of all the business process and flows. Candidate will work closely
with the development, SQA, marketing, finance, and operational
teams both domestically and internationally.In this role, you
- Provide Tier III support, troubleshooting, and solutions for
the front-line support work groups.
- Develop a deep understanding of our applications and systems
- Work with developers to identify, troubleshoot and resolve
- Address urgent issues efficiently, quickly isolate the root
cause of an issue and provide work arounds as necessary.
- Document frequent issues into work instructions and follow up
with customers for knowledge transfer
- Document required bug fixes, end-user feature improvements, and
operations feature improvements.
- Document exceptions and fixes for inclusion into roadmap
projects or mini-releases, and work with Systems Integration and
Development to identify the correct release cycle.
- Provide feedback to product team and recommend training
sessions of specific functions and/or processes.
- Work with global customers to troubleshoot and resolve complex
software issues, replicating customer environments and network
problems as needed.
- Ability to explain technical issues to a variety of
- Positive attitude and provide exceptional customer
- Share knowledge and mentor junior members of the team.
- Participate in UAT and Support Project releases
- Prioritizing Bug fixes and verifying the same
- Training Customer Care , Tech Support and External
- Work with Monthly Quality MetricsIn this role, you'll need ---
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field of study
from a four-year college or university
- 8+ years of experience with analysis, process improvement, and
- 5+ years' experience with application support in the following
Webservices, Spring and RESTful API.
- Knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL, SQL Server,
Oracle, MySQL) and ability to write SQL queries to retrieve data to
analyze and support production issues.
- Experience with Heroku platform and cloud environments (AWS,
- Experience with Salesforce desired.
- Experience with Atlassian Tool Stack (Jira, Confluence,
Bitbucket) and Agile development methodologies
- Experience with Splunk and any other application monitoring
tools like Dynatrace, Newrelic
- Knowledge of distributed systems and messaging
- Deep knowledge of Internet technologies and protocols.
- Monitor application performance and improve response
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, collaborative and
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an
enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer
- Ability to work well under pressure in production support
situations with limited supervision.
- Good team player in versatile environment.Sound like a good
fit?Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are
interested. Not the right fit? Don't worry,Alignis quickly growing
so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family.
Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications
about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your
network.About AlignAlign Technology is a publicly traded medical
device company that istransforming smiles and changing lives. Our
global team of talented employees develop innovative technology,
tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide
achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem
combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through
the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and
visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the
Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the
world; iTero Intraoral Scanners andOrthoCADdigital services. Did
you know? Align is the world's largest manufacturer of custom
3D-printed materials.By joining Align, you will be part of a
global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries.
Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work - these
are just some of thethingsemployees say make Align Technology a
great place to work.We respect your privacy. Please reviewourfor
additional information.Global Diversity Statement:At Align, we
believe in the power of a smile, and we know that everysmile isas
unique asour employees. As we grow, we will continue building a
workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and
fostering a cultureof open-mindedness and compassion
forallouremployees. We live our company values by promoting healthy
people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing
millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.Equal Opportunity
StatementIt is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity
in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected
veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual
orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally
protected category. Applicants for positions with Align must be
legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying
for and verification of employment eligibility will be required as
a condition of hire.#LI-SH1#LI-Hybrid Base Salary Range: 144538 to
Keywords: Align Technology, Inc., San Jose , Sr. Production Support Engineer, Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...