Sr Physical Design Engineer
Company: Nano Executive Search Group LLC
Location: San Jose
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Remote work possible
- Duties: - - - - Develop and own
physical design implementation of multi-hierarchy low-power designs
including physical-aware logic synthesis, design for testability,
floorplan, place and route, static timing analysis, IR Drop, EM,
and physical verification in advanced technology nodes. - - - -
Resolve design and flow issues related to physical design, identify
potential solutions, and drive execution - - - - Deliver physical
design of end-to-end IPs and SoCs.
- Experience in sub-10nm ASIC synthesis, Design for Test (DFT),
Floorplan, Place & Route (PnR or P&R), Static Timing Analysis
(STA), Low Power Intent (UPF/CPF) and Power Analysis
- Synthesis, PnR and Timing Closures for ASIC deliverables in
sub-10 nm geometries with very low power targets using tools such
as Synopsys DC/ICC2/PT.
- Scripting language experience including Python, PERL and TCL.
Other languages are a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, with 5+ years of
relevant physical design experience
Keywords: Nano Executive Search Group LLC, San Jose , Sr Physical Design Engineer, Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...