Sr DFT Engineer - Design for Testability
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Come join an exciting, cutting-edge EV Solutions Company!This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Tim ThompsonAre you a fit? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in
Campbell, CA, we are at the center of the EV revolution! We are
providing power to the world's leading electric vehicle charging
network. With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new
vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility
is a reality and booming industry.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- 401(k) Match!
- PTO/Flex Work Schedules!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Dependents Benefits!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!Job DetailsWe are searching for an
experienced ICT Test Engineer to help drive our new PCBA designs to
be "test friendly" with maximum coverage to catch defects early in
the builds. Providing early on feedback to the design team and
ensuring the DFT guidelines are adhered to throughout the product
development life cycle.This engineer will also be responsible for
reviewing daily test failures, analyzing and debugging failures,
providing debug guidance to the CM techs and engineers,
implementing, and debugging new test programs and evaluating test
coverage of CM defined tests: AOI, X-ray, Flying Probe, ICT, B-Scan
and Test jet.Necessary Experience
- Experienced ICT Development for mid to high complexity
- Evaluate equipment failures, manage spare parts inventory and
- Daily tracking of test failures including categorizing them to
- Escalate new and unresolved test and failure issues and risks
to the Quality and TE teams
- Ensure that our CM is thoroughly and accurately diagnosing and
- FMEA experience, preferably experience driving product PFMEAs
from factory test perspective.
- Feedback and influence with design teams and test teams to
correct product defects, test station and process issues
- Development experience in ICT Test development space.
- Periodic monitoring of test data for statistical trends to
detect component, manufacturing and measurement system changes
- Create and implement ECOs for production SW/FW updates in the
- Work with Vendors, CMS and CP test engineers to validate new
tests - reports, gauge R&R, SPC analysis results.Requirements
- Bachelors or associates degree in engineering or related
technical field or extensive industry experience
- 8-10 years of industry experience, 4-6 years of hands on ICT
Test development experience.
- Experience working in an EMS facility and directing technicians
- Ability to read circuit schematics and to debug PCBA and
- Experienced user of electronic test equipment, power supplies
and signal acquisition devices.
- Experienced with configuring and maintaining custom test
systems (HW and SW)
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to
20% of the timeInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, San Jose , Sr DFT Engineer - Design for Testability, Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!