Physical Design Engineer #4164 & #4251
Company: PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Posted: 12/08/2022 Employment Type: Direct Placement Category:
Design Engineers Job Number: 95772 Job Description P-SC-001
PEAK is looking for a Physical Design Engineer in San Jose, CA or
Austin, TX. Open to recent MS/PHD grads as well.
- Perform the following:
- Block level floorplan with the ability to analyze the quality
of the floorplan,
- Customized Clock tree structure,
- Place & Route,
- Implement ECOs for timing closure,
- Signal EM/Noise analysis and fix,
- Power IR/EM analysis and fix,
- DRC/LVS/ERC/ANTENNA analysis and clean up,
- Physical verification sign off.
- Additional duties assigned by the supervisor
- Customer on-site support.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer
- 2-10 years Netlist (or RTL)-GDS physical implementation
- In depth knowledge of major EDA tools/design flows.
- Experience with N28 or below technology.
- Experience in block level implementation or chip integration
- Experience in Perl/TCL language programming.
- Proven record in multi-million gate design production
- Proven ability to analyze issues, solve problems and bring
- Quality of execution and follow-through - able to execute tasks
assigned by the supervisor and customers and acquire the necessary
skills to execute assignments.
- Experience in any of the following is a plus:
- N16 and below technology.
- Low-power implementation methodology.
- Advanced timing signoff methodology.
- Able to independently complete Netlist-GDS P&R, signoff
task Related Jobs:
- Technical Manager - DFT Design #4249
San Jose, CA
- Technical Manager - Physical Design (ASIC/SoC Place & Route)
San Jose, CA
- Memory Design Manager #4282
San Jose, CA Login to save this search and get notified of similar
Keywords: PEAK Technical Staffing USA, San Jose , Physical Design Engineer #4164 & #4251, Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!