Engineer/Senior Application Engineer, Technology Enablement
Company: Leadstack Inc
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Title: Senior Application Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA
Contract Duration: 06 months with a possibility of extension &
OVERVIEW & IMPACT:
- Client is seeking to fill a key Customer Quality Manager role
to support Tier 1 customers for SSD products.
- This is a B2B customer-facing individual contributor role
responsible for managing all aspects of customer key concerns
related to SSD manufacturing and product quality, sustaining
qualification, specifications, compliance, and ad hoc
- Represent Samsung's commitment to excellence in quality through
effective customer engagement.
- Manage critical responsiveness to customer failures and
facilitate FA and RCCA.
- Quality Engineering Support for Tier 1 customers and their ODMs
including sustaining qualification activities
- Work with customer to develop and then publish weekly reports
to track RMAs, DPPM of SSDs, Failure Analysis Turn-Around-Time, and
other quality metrics.
- Support efforts to deploy Telemetry data gathering for the
purpose of predictive failure analysis.
- Integrate predictive failure data with other Quality
- Manage Product Change Notices and Firmware Change Notices for
all SSDs qualified for customers' applications.
- Quality and problem management from customers
- Organize technical communication in order to do problem solving
in place and help to set up verification procedure and condition
for the issue duplication and improvement
- Manage rework activity when necessary
- Factory audit and Customer Satisfaction Index collection for
quality & service improvement
- Factory audit support as per customer request to get production
- Collection of customer satisfaction index for continuous
quality and service improvement
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills in a global
environment is a must.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Direct experience in one or more: SSD design, development,
application, qualification, or closely related skill set.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (or related
- Experience with embedded system firmware development process
w.r.t. SSD products.
- One to two years of experience in a B2B customer facing role
supporting highly technical content.
Additionally, we look for the following universal qualities in all
- Resourceful Achiever: self-motivated and proactive, you flex to
try new approaches and creatively solve problems
- Avid Learner: you thrive with challenges, seek continuous
growth and improvement, and seek data to prove your
- Devoted Professional: you are diligent and deliberate in your
work, leveraging your expertise to deliver results without
- Thoughtful Collaborator: you build relationships across teams,
offering help and welcoming ideas from others to drive work forward
in an inclusive manner
- Knowledge of storage-based systems relevant to leading edge SSD
products and NVMe/SAS applications.
- Five years of experience in Semiconductor Quality or
- Knowledge of NAND Flash operation or test
- Experience with qualifying/validating SSD or Flash Technology
Keywords: Leadstack Inc, San Jose , Engineer/Senior Application Engineer, Technology Enablement, Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!