Lead Product Engineer (R37413/jr)
Company: Cadence Design Systems
Location: San Jose
Posted on: August 7, 2022
As a Lead Product Engineer you will be responsible for
supporting the Xcelium logic simulator at key cadence customer to
grow cadence business. Will have ultimate responsibility for one or
more specific simulator components. This role supports the
development of key simulator flows and methodologies to improve the
Cadence Xcelium Logic Simulator, especially focused on the
SystemVerilog language support, randomization and coverage. Helps
develop strategy and technology roadmaps for product engineering
for the Xcelium simulator and simulation related applications that
drive the value of the simulator. Writes requirement specifications
and reviews functional specifications to ensure relevant solutions
are provided to customers. Helps develop and communicate strategy
and technology roadmaps.
- The candidate should possess minimum BE/B.Tech engineering in
CS or EE with at least 4 years or Masters in CS or EE with at least
2 years of industry experience in functional verification.
- Experience with SystemVerilog and UVM or similar verification
methodology is a strongly desired.
- Experience with simulation-based verification techniques
- Hands on experience using Functional simulator (Cadence
Simulator preferred) is a must
- Knowledge of Verification IP, and code & functional coverage
- Hands on design experience using Verilog, VHDL is
- Highly technical & hands on engineer with an ability to
communicate knowledge well.
- Must be willing to travel worldwide in order to work closely
with customers in any part of the world.
- Passionate about adopting and promoting new technologies and
making customers successful.
- Ability to build and deliver training content for rolling out
Keywords: Cadence Design Systems, San Jose , Lead Product Engineer (R37413/jr), Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!