Location: San Jose
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Enjoy Semiconductor Systems? Take a closer look!This Jobot Job
is hosted by: Jenner WigginsAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$80,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a privately owned
Semiconductor company that is a world leader in non-destructive
optical probing for semiconductor failure analysis. Our tools
combine advanced laser scanning (LSM) and photon emission (PEM)
techniques with state of art optical resolution.Why join us?
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Team oriented environment
- Vision, Dental, Health
- Quarterly Bonus structureJob DetailsSUMMARY:As our Service
Engineer you will be responsible for going out to service our
machines at our customer sites, doing upgrades, maintenance, and
repairs. The equipment you will work on is a laser scanning system.
You will be dealing with low power lasers. You will also be dealing
with invisible laser power. Majority of the work is going to be
aligning of the optics pad, and software calibrations. (Adjusting
optics, calibrating software).MUST HAVES:
- Experience with tools to do computer repairs.
- Mechanical Aptitude (Working with Mirrors and Lenses)
- Hands-on Engineering (Able to put things together and take them
apart)NICE TO HAVES:
- Failure AnalysisDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for performing on-site installation, servicing and
repair of complex equipment and systems.
- Check out and approves operational quality of system
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the
- Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and
technical matters for assigned projects. EDUCATION & EXPEIRNECE:
- Bachelors in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 2-5+ Years of Experience as a service engineerInterested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, San Jose , Service Engineer, Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!