Location: San Jose
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Enjoy Semiconductor Systems? Take a closer look!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Jenner Wiggins
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $80,000 - $100,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a privately owned Semiconductor company that is a world
leader in non-destructive optical probing for semiconductor failure
analysis. Our tools combine advanced laser scanning (LSM) and
photon emission (PEM) techniques with state of art optical
Why join us?
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Team oriented environment
- Vision, Dental, Health
- Quarterly Bonus structure
As our Service Engineer you will be responsible for going out to
service our machines at our customer sites, doing upgrades,
maintenance, and repairs. The equipment you will work on is a laser
scanning system. You will be dealing with low power lasers. You
will also be dealing with invisible laser power. Majority of the
work is going to be aligning of the optics pad, and software
calibrations. (Adjusting optics, calibrating software).
- Experience with tools to do computer repairs.
- Mechanical Aptitude (Working with Mirrors and Lenses)
- Hands-on Engineering (Able to put things together and take them
NICE TO HAVES
- Failure Analysis
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for performing on-site installation, servicing and
repair of complex equipment and systems.
- Check out and approves operational quality of system
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the
- Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and
technical matters for assigned projects.
EDUCATION & EXPEIRNECE
- Bachelors in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 2-5+ Years of Experience as a service engineer
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, San Jose , Service Engineer, Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!