Nokia Senior Remote Engineer (Lead)
Location: San Jose
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Senior Wireless Remote Cell Technician
Installer/Integrator/Repairer -Position Overview:
Tempest Telecom Solutions, a leading third-party TAC Support,
remote integrations, and hardware repair, is seeking a high-energy,
creative, and proactive individual to help lead and mentor a remote
team of Nokia 5G, 4G, and some 3G Sites. We work closely with our
tower crews for day-to-day integrations, alarm clearing, operations
and maintenance of cell tower equipment. -Must have experience in
directing crews to perform site access coordination with Tier 1
This position will also be required to work closely with our TAC
and Engineering team. -This opening offers the right candidate a
great opportunity to leverage their technical and creative skills
to make an important contribution in critical customer
Job Description: The Wireless Remote Support Engineer role will
include the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Remotely lead, and mentor cell installation, integration,
maintenance and repair crews, on a daily basis.
- Work with and assist Tempest remote engineering team to develop
and perform best in class support integration and maintenance on
the Nokia RAN 5G, 4G, and 3G networks
- Work with NetAct / SAM, and BTS site manager.
- Correct reporting of issues found to be involving safety
impairment, and system installation.
- Assist in remote troubleshooting of RTWP, TX, RX, PIM, and VSWR
- Troubleshooting and testing of installation, configuration,
site alarm verification and replacement of cell site
- Prepare and execute site close out package as needed.
- Offer training and information sharing when asked.
- Have capability to develop and engineer solutions in wireless
Nokia RAN products.
- RAN Subject Matter Engineering and Development Expertise in NR,
LTE, UMTS, and WCDMA platforms
- IXR-e ALU Experience a plus.
- OEM Experience need is Nokia eNB/gNB.
- A plus, to have OEM experience Ericsson, Samsung, ALU, Nortel,
- Ability to write and help develop MOPs and procedures from OEM
- Site basic, and configuration file generation (scripting a
- Knowledge of troubleshooting cell site equipment and
configuration using various electronic test equipment including
Anritsu MT8220T, Optical Fiber Inspection Probe, digital
Multi-meter, Spectrum Analyzer, OTDR, and PIM testers.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Ability to grasp new concepts and ideas easily and
- Capable of handling many different assignments, and crews at
the same time.
- Project and time management experience.
* 3 to 5 Years' experience as a cell Technician / Engineer on Nokia
cell equipment or equivalent Nokia work experience.
MUST Be Fully Vaccinated!
Keywords: Tempest, San Jose , Nokia Senior Remote Engineer (Lead), Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!